Ok, so my iphone is jailbroken with cydia and installer done. I am trying to remember how to download iphone browser so i can change any one thing at a time. Can someone give me software to use so i can change different things. I used to be able to have my slider say 'slide in me' ..how do i do that again? please help!
    2009-05-11 01:35 AM
    Try this link
    2009-05-11 01:40 AM
    Hi, thanks for the help. I cannot find the software to change things is what I need. Whats a software I can use?
    2009-05-11 01:50 AM
    There are a bunch out there.
    WinScp
    Diskaid
    Help
    pledit
    To use pledit.exe to modify SpringBoard.strings you will have to copy the SpringBoard.strings file that you want to edit. Rename it to SpringBoard.plist. Open it in pledit.exe and make your changes that you need and save. Then rename the file back to SpringBoard.strings. Then you can transfer it back to the phone. Your best bet is to apply this in WinterBoard. To do this create a Strings.theme folder, inside of that folder create another folder called Bundles. Then inside of that, another folder called com.apple.springboard. Inside that folder create an en.lproj folder.(assuming that your of English language) That is where you will drop your newly edited SpringBoard.strings file. Select the Strings.theme in winterboard and place above all other themes.
    2009-05-11 02:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD