I'm still new to modding the touch and this is my third set of Icons I've made for my self. Just wondering what you guys think of them and if you like my style and want a icon made that I don't have (which is VERY likely) let me know.

With the shown icons I have skinned the following apps:

AIM, App Store, AwesomeBall, Backgrounds, Calculator, Castle , Clock, Contacts, Cracked, Cydia, Facebook, FlightControl, Flixster, FontSwap, iBurn, ICanHasCheezburger, iDracula, iFile, Installer, iSteam, iTunes, Jaadu VNC, Mail
    Maps, Moron Test, Music, MxTube, MySpace, NES, Notes, PapiMissile, Photos, Pocket God, Pocket Piano, Remote, Safari, Settings, Solebon, SonicBoom, Stocks, Videos, VirtualPool, Weather, Winterboard, Word Search, WritePad, YouTube.
    Attached Thumbnails Do You Like These Icons?-img_0021.png   Do You Like These Icons?-img_0022.png   Do You Like These Icons?-img_0023.png  
    2009-05-15 03:56 AM
    Nice job. I like what you have done.

What I found odd was that Installer had an update badge on, huh... does that app still work? Sorry to get off topic.
    2009-05-15 05:32 AM
    Looks good, I say go with it ......
    Follow me on Twitter ... http://www.twitter.com/iTooCrzy

Smack That Thanks Button .........
    2009-05-15 05:43 AM
    Nice job. I like what you have done.

What I found odd was that Installer had an update badge on, huh... does that app still work? Sorry to get off topic.
    I don't even use installer anymore lol.
    2009-05-15 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD