hey everyone this is my second shot at making stuff for the iphone my previous was my set of SMS bubbles. Now i bring you a halo or halo 3 unlock screen! All of the stuff you see in this folder is made by me and maybe edited from bungie other than that i made everything else so download and enjoy. heres a preview sorry i couldnt get a better pic i used another iphone to take it...lol and for all of you red vs blue fans you should get the quote in the picture. if you dont then here [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTqx6eR6FXs"]YouTube - Red vs Blue: Is It a Spider?[/ame] -SOME SWEARS ARE USED IN THIS FILM

the text actually uses a blue highlight but you cant see it in the pic

the download- http://files.filefront.com/Halo+lock.../fileinfo.html
    Last edited by xValidToasterx; 2008-03-13 at 02:17 AM.
    If you like my work please donate to further my efforts in making themes and other various things for the iphone. [email protected]
    2008-03-11 02:56 AM
    Wow lookin nice
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.
    2008-03-11 11:11 PM
    i see 205 views....1 post. Even if you guys dont like it i need some constructive criticism from some people so i can better myself at all the stuff for iphone im going to make.Any takers?
    If you like my work please donate to further my efforts in making themes and other various things for the iphone. [email protected]
    2008-03-13 05:36 AM
    How do I install this on my iPhone? I used ZiPhone to jailbreak, and I've just been using the installer app to download stuff. Is there another app I can download to put custom stuff like this on my iPhone. Oh, and I love that episode of RvB... great job with the unlock screen:-)

- Eagle 117
    2008-03-13 10:17 AM
    umm eagle hit me up with a pm or im me on aim at xValidToasterx and i will help you out all the way.
    2008-03-13 08:12 PM
    nice dude
    2008-03-14 05:54 AM
    ya its good.. and i was thinking about making a battery to go along with it..hope it turns out good
    2008-03-15 09:56 PM
    I have no clue how to install this, the only thing i know how to do is download something off of cydia and use the winterboard to apply it so could you please help me?
    2009-02-19 01:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD