I have already installed Iblank and created 12 icons, but i still have the problem. There is something else i need to do to rearrange the icons?
    Cheers
    After creating 12 Blank icon. You move 12 app icon in Home page to next page, bring 12 blank icon to Home page and arrange pictures as illustrated below :

2009-05-26 12:42 PM
    OK, done, now all is fine. But for me having 51 icons on the dock has been painful...
    Very nice theme anyway.
    Cheers
    2009-05-26 01:22 PM
    I kinnda like this one. Great work.
    2009-05-26 03:49 PM
    I'm just curious. Is the large weather icon and description supposed to change? Cause my local weather here has been changing all day, tho it still says "fair" with the same sun icon even tho it's been raining all morning here. The only thing that's seems tochange is the temp listed.
    Last edited by lunercrab; 2009-05-26 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-26 06:58 PM
    Sick theme!
    Questions, Is there supposed to be a 2nd page to put all of your apps and games?
    2009-05-26 07:12 PM
    I'm just curious. Is the large weather icon and description supposed to change? Cause my local weather here has been changing all day, tho it still says "fair" with the same sun icon even tho it's been raining all morning here. The only thing that's seems tochange is the temp listed.
    You've changed the area code of the weather where you live in the file : Weather-Config.js ?

Sick theme!
    Questions, Is there supposed to be a 2nd page to put all of your apps and games?
    *My idea is: Home Page is just beautiful and to show information. The apps and games will be shown in the following page as the default theme.
    *In the later version will have separate pages
    2009-05-26 07:52 PM
    I can NOT get this app to work, I followed the instructions above to the tee and do NOT see apple pro theme or apple pro calendar in winterboard, the files are in the "var\stash\Theme.XXX" folder but NOT in winterboard...I have firmware version 2.2

nevermind my question, I got it to work, one question though, how do I know what my locale number is?? I'm in New york city and would like to see my weather and not hanoi.
    Last edited by Iphonefanatic; 2009-05-27 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-27 04:59 AM
    You've changed the area code of the weather where you live in the file : Weather-Config.js ?
    it finally changed half way thru the day...icons just seem to not change as much as i've seen in other weather widgets...hey i got another quick question, what files do i need to remove to get rid of the lockscreen analog clock with the date on it...either that or how do i disable it from "hiding" my battery charging icon? thanks...great theme so far

I can NOT get this app to work, I followed the instructions above to the tee and do NOT see apple pro theme or apple pro calendar in winterboard, the files are in the "varstashTheme.XXX" folder but NOT in winterboard...I have firmware version 2.2

nevermind my question, I got it to work, one question though, how do I know what my locale number is?? I'm in New york city and would like to see my weather and not hanoi.
    your locale number is your zip code...just put ur zip code in...worked for me
    Last edited by lunercrab; 2009-05-27 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-27 06:05 AM
    it finally changed half way thru the day...icons just seem to not change as much as i've seen in other weather widgets...hey i got another quick question, what files do i need to remove to get rid of the lockscreen analog clock with the date on it...either that or how do i disable it from "hiding" my battery charging icon? thanks...great theme so far
    If you want to delete the date on the analog clock you open the file LockBackgroud.html and edit as follows :

TD#date
    {
    font-family: Helvetica;
    font-size: 10pt;
    font-weight: bold;
    text-align: center;
    text-shadow: #ffffff 0px 1px 2px;
    color: transparent;
    }

<style>

TD#date
    {
    font-family: Helvetica, Helvetica;
    font-size: 6px;
    opacity: .9;
    text-shadow:0px 1px 3px black;
    height: 270px;
    position: absolute;
    left: 35px;
    top: 100px;
    width: 320px;
    2009-05-27 07:28 AM
    If you want to delete the date on the analog clock you open the file LockBackgroud.html and edit as follows :

TD#date
    {
    font-family: Helvetica;
    font-size: 10pt;
    font-weight: bold;
    text-shadow: #ffffff 0px 1px 2px;
    }

<style>

TD#date
    {
    font-family: Helvetica, Helvetica;
    font-size: 6px;
    opacity: .9;
    text-shadow:0px 1px 3px black;
    height: 270px;
    position: absolute;
    left: 35px;
    top: 100px;
    width: 320px;
    no i want to get rid of the whole clock all together, i have a different lock screen i want to use with this theme...
    2009-05-27 07:34 AM
    no i want to get rid of the whole clock all together, i have a different lock screen i want to use with this theme...
    Oh! I understand you then . Here Analog Clock Lockscreen :
    Attached Files
    2009-05-27 07:49 AM
    damn i really like thiss theme is it up on repo?
    to lazy to look and plus my wifi is tweaking out
    2009-05-27 08:05 AM
    damn i really like thiss theme is it up on repo?
    to lazy to look and plus my wifi is tweaking out
    You can see all vista theme are the same, inav too but they are all different by creativity. You can feel the difference of each theme
    2009-05-27 12:07 PM
    hey i have another quick question...i want to use "accuweather" for the springboard weather app, but everytime i change the config file to "appleAccuweatherStolen" i just get the loading screen...is there something else i need to change as well?
    2009-05-30 04:39 AM
    You have to also enter the city & state name on the line marked "var locale" in the weather config.

I have a question of my own, Is anyone else's calendar not switching days without a respring?
    2009-05-30 06:18 AM
    You have to also enter the city & state name on the line marked "var locale" in the weather config.

I have a question of my own, Is anyone else's calendar not switching days without a respring?
    Because the calendar widget is not perfect on the iphone, weather widget its too , This is also happening on other Theme
    2009-05-30 06:58 AM
    Not bad looking, I like it.
    2009-05-30 09:01 AM
    Hi ancola, how excatly you edit the "VMXX0006" to other country or city? me from manila "MNLX0006" or "MLX0006" thanks i like your themes
    2009-05-30 10:42 AM
    Hi ancola, how excatly you edit the "VMXX0006" to other country or city? me from manila "MNLX0006" or "MLX0006" thanks i like your themes
    Here for you : regional weather Manila RPXX0017
    and all weather code for Philippine you can look here :

Philippines - Asia Weather Forecast on Yahoo! Weather

Apple Pro Theme v.2 Comingsoon with Springjumps . Do you like it?

Last edited by ancola66; 2009-05-30 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-30 04:09 PM
    Thanks Cant wait for your next themes V.2
    2009-05-30 04:36 PM
108 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD