User Tag List

hi this is a theme ive been working on for about a month now and it should have been finished by now but ive had a bit of trouble getting my status bar landscape, but now i have i can finnish working on the theme

here are some screen shots of what i have done so far

if any one would mind helping me make some icons like the ones on image 1 it would be a great help

-things that i still need to do-

make a landscape batery (a bit harder than i tought it be)
    icons
    new springjump icons to fit media center style
    a complete lockscreen

-what i have used from cydia-

categories
    five icon dock
    No Clock
    notifier widget
    springjumps
    status notifier
    winterboard
    and 48 blank webclips

please post here if you like it and would want to use it, if enough people post here i will continue to finnish this :P

and if you could like to help me make some icons, post here and i will pm you
    Attached Thumbnails [PREVIEW] iMedia Center-img_0001.png   [PREVIEW] iMedia Center-img_0002.png   [PREVIEW] iMedia Center-img_0003.png   [PREVIEW] iMedia Center-img_0004.png   [PREVIEW] iMedia Center-img_0005.png  
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2009-05-28 04:52 PM
    oh wow
    is this the media center theme u were talking about
    very nice but yea it can be alot better
    i would love to help
    could i have the link
    i can make a landscape lockscreen- need the psd if i could
    2009-05-28 06:11 PM
    oh wow
    is this the media center theme u were talking about
    very nice but yea it can be alot better
    i would love to help
    could i have the link
    i can make a landscape lockscreen- need the psd if i could
    thanx, i havnt sent you the link in a message along with my email
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    2009-05-28 06:28 PM
    damn this theme is nice
    i wish i could do/think of somthing like this
    2009-05-28 06:39 PM
    Nice!!!
    2009-05-28 10:38 PM
    I think theme looks good for now. Now the best. More icons. If you made moded icons for the first page do it for every other page. And rotate the icons so when the phone is properly turned icons are properly turned because yours look like they are still in portrait mode not landscape mode like your theme.
    2009-05-28 11:19 PM
    I think theme looks good for now. Now the best. More icons. If you made moded icons for the first page do it for every other page. And rotate the icons so when the phone is properly turned icons are properly turned because yours look like they are still in portrait mode not landscape mode like your theme.
    im working on it, so far tonight ive made 20 icons
    2009-05-29 12:39 AM
    whats the font??
    2009-05-29 01:44 AM
    Looks good.
    2009-05-29 07:33 AM
    Maybe you can reduce the font of the dock icons... just a little
    2009-05-29 06:03 PM
    iMedia center,

not inav media center?

hmm
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4
    2009-05-29 06:21 PM
    iMedia center,

not inav media center?

hmm
    nope
    i was playing aroud in windows media center 09 and i was thing "wow, it would look amazing as a iphone theme so i started to work on it"
    so i have not tryed to copey reecos inav media center theme

Maybe you can reduce the font of the dock icons... just a little
    done but im still not very happy with it
    maybe i will reduce it again in the release
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 2009-05-29 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-29 06:59 PM
    Next time you post screenshots, it would be nice to look at them without having to tilt my head (rotate them before you post =P)

But other than that, good job. I agree about the font on the dock, might wanna tone them down a tad. Suggestion, of course.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-05-29 07:31 PM
    Next time you post screenshots, it would be nice to look at them without having to tilt my head (rotate them before you post =P)

But other than that, good job. I agree about the font on the dock, might wanna tone them down a tad. Suggestion, of course.
    thanx for you comment, me and another mmi user are making this theme better that it is in the preview

ohh, and you seem to be popular on this site, so do you know how i can contact a administraitor on this site to change the preview to a release when im ready for it?

all most done now, expect a release on or befor wednesdday
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 2009-05-29 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-29 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD