So I installed the lockdock thinking I could have my dock on the lockscreen rght? LOL so after I downloaded it my iPod got sent into safe mode. And ever time I try to restart it's still safe mode. And I finaly had all my setting where I liked them. So what I am trying to say is, is there a way that I get rid of that last app I had installed on cydia? That way I don't have to restore.... :'(
    2009-06-05 07:14 PM
    If you want to remove it, you could SSH into your device and remove the files associated with it.
    2009-06-05 09:15 PM
    Just open Cydia and uninstall it. That exact thing happened to me.
    2009-06-05 10:10 PM
    Problem with going into cydia and uninstalling is that I put it in the dock of thing where u slide finger over the top of the screen (sb settings? Idk) and I can't slide my finger cause that drops the box where it says help/reboot/ok LOL an I'm not that great on ssh except for putting roms on. I have no idea on where to look :'(

so I'm trying to fix my iPod using ssh cause I can't open cydia. An well no success... I can't find where lockdock has been downloaded 2... If any one knows that would be great!
    Last edited by tdawg3000; 2009-06-06 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-06 09:07 AM
    If you go to settings>general>restrictions enable then disable them that should bring cydia back to your springboard. If for some reason you had you settings app in the sbsettings dock too, then you need to go to big boss's website. He has a write up about how to bring the apps back. It involves deleting a plist while sshing. I am mobile right now otherwise I would find the link for you.
    2009-06-06 09:14 AM
    that was awesome thank u! It seemed to bring all my apps out except for cydia LOL but then I did a full shut down an by I'm guessing luck, it booted up my iPod with out safe mode an a springboard. So I slid my finger on top of the screen an got into cydia. Deleated the software an now it works fine. THANK U!!!!
    2009-06-06 06:15 PM
    I searched the blog for info on how to tunnel in and bring apps back from sbsettings on to springboard, but couldn't find it. Could you or someone post that link, or how to do this. LockDock has put SB in safemode.

Thanks.
    2009-07-01 04:43 AM
    How do you turn on SSH? i cant get into SBSettins
    2010-09-09 01:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD