Hey there all, I'm not sure if this is the spot for it but...

The first custm iPhone I saw was sporting the Litho icon set from IconFactory and I wanted to point you guys there incase you might not know about it.

They've got a lot of great set and seein how they're mainly a Mac site a lot of there icon sets are almost iPhone ready (IE: there's an icon for most of the apps all ready...)

I've made about 6 simple themes (though, in honesty, they're mostly just icon changes cause) all with icons from IconFactory...

Here's my favorite one. It's usein the Clipper System icons..

hope you guys like em too.
    Attached Thumbnails IconFactory is a great source...-0006byb7.jpg  
    2007-09-21 04:45 AM
    I was thinking the same thing... also, I want to make litho more complete with newer 3rd party apps and itouch stuff...

What's the easiest way to get a png out of the icon image?
    Scripts anyone? or do i need to screenshot or something.

I figured it out using preview to generate the PNG and photoshop to resize the images.
    Last edited by AdamJaz; 2007-10-14 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-14 05:43 PM
    are there any other programs other than photoshop that you can use to resize the png's?
    2007-10-14 07:34 PM
    I figured it out using preview to generate the PNG and photoshop to resize the images.
    How? I really like the icons they have I just want them in png form, if someone has already done this for most of them, can I have a link?

Cus when I try to save them as pngs, they are really small, and I can't make them bigger without distorting the icon.
    2007-10-14 08:29 PM
    Just copy the icon from the "Info"

Open Preview, Cmnd+N

Then, Save it as PNG.

Then open in PS, and resize.
    2007-10-14 09:27 PM
    Just copy the icon from the "Info"

Open Preview, Cmnd+N

Then, Save it as PNG.

Then open in PS, and resize.
    And how for pc?
    2007-10-15 12:58 AM
    Harry,

I'm not sure, maybe someone who knows will post up..
    -Adam
    2007-10-15 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD