thanks i did see that after i posted
    2009-06-25 01:50 AM
    In all fairness, in a "complete" theme Release thread, shouldn't the problems be fixed by the author, and included in the original package?

Used this theme for 5 minutes. Sloppy.
    2009-06-25 02:31 AM
    In all fairness, in a "complete" theme Release thread, shouldn't the problems be fixed by the author, and included in the original package?

Used this theme for 5 minutes. Sloppy.
    That was your FIRST post?
    2009-06-25 03:05 AM
    Long-time lurker, first time poster, yes.

Sorry it's not a useless post like "Thanks!" or "How does I make theme work???" The fact of the matter is that this is an incomplete theme, released as "complete" and it looks pretty sloppy at this stage. If the thread was marked preview, or beta, it would have had a nicer response.

Sorry to disappoint.
    2009-06-25 03:43 AM
    Long-time lurker, first time poster, yes.

Sorry it's not a useless post like "Thanks!" or "How does I make theme work???" The fact of the matter is that this is an incomplete theme, released as "complete" and it looks pretty sloppy at this stage. If the thread was marked preview, or beta, it would have had a nicer response.

Sorry to disappoint.
    I came on this theme late but i think allot of it was meant for 2.2 and 3.0 through allot of things out of wack, The foundation is there and it will get better there are allot of artist on here so youll see!!
    2009-06-25 06:18 AM
    Hi, I am new at this.
    I jailbroken my phone. Wanted to get the steps correct before proceeding.

1) Download the zip file.
    2) Install the SixRows,BlankNull,SpringJumps and iBlank.
    3) copy the files into the specific folder.

What do i do next? any additional app i need to install? Do i need winterboard?

Pls help.

Thanks.
    2009-06-25 02:48 PM
    Hi, I am new at this.
    I jailbroken my phone. Wanted to get the steps correct before proceeding.

1) Download the zip file.
    2) Install the SixRows,BlankNull,SpringJumps and iBlank.
    3) copy the files into the specific folder.

What do i do next? any additional app i need to install? Do i need winterboard?

Pls help.

Thanks.
    Yes you need Winterboard... Without that you won't see any skins! Beside if you don't install winterboard you won't find the directories you need to put the files in!

BTW If you have OS 3.0 on your phone the theme still need to be worked on and I don't think that SixRows has been updated yet!!
    2009-06-25 03:23 PM
    Hi guys!

Great theme. One question - are all of the updates/fixes listed in this thread included with the main download for the theme? Major props to the dev but... if the udates/fixes arent included with the main download then you might want to include them.

thanx for a great theme. This theme is why I am going to jailbreak again... plus a lot of new programs have come out on Cydia since I ReVirginized back in the 2.1 days!

Jailbreak has never looked more appealing!

tim

ps: Does all this stuff (to include winterboard) work on 3.0? Do I need winterboard for this theme?
    2009-06-25 04:28 PM
    This theme looks great for my wife, I think she will like it! I have a request though, please can the screenshots from the first post be re uploaded, the links don't work and I'd like to see the screenies before I go ahead.

Thanks!
    2009-06-26 05:55 AM
    Thanks Allsystemgo for your reply. Thus moving forward with it being up in cydia only, we just install it frm cydia and it work.
    2009-06-26 06:44 AM
    Info: iPhone 2g 8GB with restored 3.0 fw and unlocked (used redsn0w)

Ok so check it out - I downloaded the .zip from "page 1" and downloaded the dialer mod as discussed above. The theme is elegant and beautiful but there are some major issues with the theme (on 3.0 only?).

-NOTE- I followed the instructions and the theme installed properly with no errors

Issue:

1. Notes do not look right - the folded corner shows the wallpaper - notes are not rounded all the way around
    2. spotlight has a black rim around it
    3. Phone app is not complete and looks awkward (even with the dialer mod)
    4. iPod app does not look like the pix
    5. Theme is sluggish even after doing the "blazing fast jailbroken iPhone" thingy
    6. needs more icons (not that big of an issue... but still...)
    7. not all STOCK icons are themed
    8. Wifi sig is all the way to the right... looks horrible

Like I said... theme is BEAUTIFUL... but it has a long way to go before it is complete. Thanx for the work so far... but please finish this fantastic theme please!

Also... Android Perfection needs more icons as well.

tim
    2009-06-26 08:03 PM
    Waiting for 3.0....
    2009-06-27 06:35 AM
    wat software was used for this?
    2009-06-28 05:51 AM
    For people complaining about the theme, it was working perfectly on the 2.2.1 firmware but since 3.0 it has changed a lot of things.
    2009-06-28 05:02 PM
    i am still getting a weird rectangle around the call button when it's pressed...
    2009-06-28 07:15 PM
    Thanks for the theme. Looks like the best theme I have seen in a while. I hope that you can update it for 3.0 soon, some of the UI is off in the apps and some apps like messaging don't have icons. I look forward to you future releases.
    2009-06-29 01:53 AM
    ha! stupit palm we still have cydia
    2009-06-29 02:14 AM
    Any update on the update for 3.0 compatability?
    2009-06-29 09:18 AM
    Did you contact the developers of SixRow?
    2009-06-30 06:00 PM
    Thanks for the theme. Looks like the best theme I have seen in a while. I hope that you can update it for 3.0 soon, some of the UI is off in the apps and some apps like messaging don't have icons. I look forward to you future releases.
    You can mod the theme by renaming icons. Rename "Text" to "Messages" and you'll be good.
    2009-07-01 03:48 AM
426 ... 91011121321 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD