I was running iBrickr and after about 10 minutes I unplugged my phone... Now all I see it the silver apple icon and then it scrolls through a bunch of white boot up stuff. and repeats... PLEASE HELP I THINK MY PHONE IS GONE!
    [email protected]
    2008-03-12 07:39 AM
    TUrn it on, as soon as you see the white letters hold down both the home and sleep buttons, keep holding them, it will turn off the phone then boot back up. Keep holding those buttons until you see the connect to itunes screen, then connect to iTunes and restore.
    2008-03-12 04:23 PM
    I was running iBrickr and after about 10 minutes I unplugged my phone... Now all I see it the silver apple icon and then it scrolls through a bunch of white boot up stuff. and repeats... PLEASE HELP I THINK MY PHONE IS GONE!
    [email protected]
    If you pose a question like this, no one can help you, how the **** can we know the solution when we do not know the problem and how the **** can we know the problem if we don't know what the ****you were doing with ibrickr, pose a proper question like: "i have an iphone 1.1.3, restored it with itunes and wanted to use ibrickr to jailbreak so I hooked up my iphone, opened ibrickr, clicked on jailbreak then after 10 minutes, it did not finish so I unplugged it but now my iphone doesn't boots up"

If you had asked something like that, everybody could have helped you so ASK PROPER QUESTIONS PEOPLE!
    Last edited by Eurisko; 2008-03-12 at 06:40 PM.
    2008-03-12 06:38 PM
    If you pose a question like this, no one can help you, how the **** can we know the solution when we do not know the problem and how the **** can we know the problem if we don't know what the **** you were doing with ibrickr, pose a proper question like: "i have an iphone 1.1.3, restored it with itunes and wanted to use ibrickr to jailbreak so I hooked up my iphone, opened ibrickr, clicked on jailbreak then after 10 minutes, it did not finish so I unplugged it but now my iphone doesn't boots up"

If you had asked something like that, everybody could have helped you so ASK PROPER QUESTIONS PEOPLE!
    Could you tone it down a little, and profanity is not necessary, even when spelled wrong.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-03-12 06:42 PM
    wrong area ipots only
    2008-03-14 12:39 AM
    Thank you for your help... That did work. Can you help me with something else... I have an iPhone 1.1.4 and when I jailbreak it my yahoo mail no longer works. (it says username and password is incorrect) I want to jailbreak and use 3rd party apps but need my mail to work.
    2008-03-14 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD