User Tag List

hey i upgraded to 3.0 and installed pwnzone thing but cant download winterboard. everytime i try it says dependent with cydia or something like that. also im not sure if i have spof no icon so how do i look for it.
    2009-07-05 10:13 AM
    I have the same problem except it closes whenever I open an app and then will suddenly reappear before it closes again. I'm using a theme though so I'm not sure if that has any affect on it
    It definitely doesn't have anything to do with your theme. I only installed winterboard and the status bar goes away every time i close an app. I uninstalled winterboard and it went back to normal. So i just dont use winterboard anymore. quite sad
    2009-07-28 01:23 AM
    To all those who are using a theme and having issues with the status bar, it's the Info.plist. It's not the whole .plist causing a problem, just one line. Look inside the .plist see if there is a line that reads: StatusBarMode. If so, delete it. It will keep the status bar from disappearing, but your status bar images my change. You'll have to make sure that your Default and FSO images are the same to keep them from changing in and out of apps.

EDIT: Nevermind I didn't see the post above that already answered the question.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-07-28 at 03:49 PM.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless
    2009-07-28 03:36 PM
    i just want to have the solid status bar on the home screen. not the lock screen or other apps.
    before i could do this because there were different mode keys for each app including com.apple.springboard.app and com.summerboard.app

but now it seems the StatusModeKey is international for everything

any way to single out springboard ?
    2009-07-30 03:54 AM
24 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD