I got a ipod touch 1.1.3 jb but when I try to update or install anything it tells me, Main script execution failed!,

Thanks for any help.
    2008-03-12 10:50 PM
    What did you use to jailbreak your touch? Just so you know, the "MSEF" problem is common and can be fixed fairly easily. Just tell me (and us) a little more about your setup and we'll be able to troubleshoot you through your issues.
    2008-03-12 11:35 PM
    Well I got a Ipot Topuch 15 gig, version 1.1.1, and I jailbreak it to 1.1.3, everything was fine, untill I intall Iphysics, now wverytime I try to install something, like agame or something it tellme the MSEF, Well I manage to unistall i physics and reinstall it, the problem come only if I do an update of the application or games, so now I can play and stuff but I cant update.

Thanks for trying to help me. If you can I'll be really happy

I forgot to tell u I went to www.jailbreakme.com to do the trick, then I went to www.ijailbreak.com/repo.plist ... and dit the rest of the prosses.
    Last edited by Arrdi; 2008-03-13 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-13 03:15 PM
    They came out with 15gb now? Must have missed it...

For me when I have a problem, I do these steps; I try 1 and if it doesn't work go on...
    1) Make sure wifi is on.
    2) Turn off wifi, then on again.
    3) Restart iPod
    4) Connect iPod to computer and synch
    5) Throw my iPod at a wall.
    6) Oh, and maybe if it's not broken go into 3rd party app settings such as iNetServices to see if I've changed anything.
    2008-03-14 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD