here you go...
    Attached Images *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-bible-study.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-collins.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-dictionaire.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-flash-drive.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-gifter.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-i-clicker.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-iheartradio.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-italk.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-kayak.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-mywireless.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-pageonce.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-picshare.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-print-n-share.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-pro-football.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-quickoffice.png 
    2009-07-03 07:39 AM
    here the rest
    Some Icons like UrbanSpoon were already there, maybe you need to change the first letter to capital.
    Attached Images *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-sep-checks.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-textfree.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-tv-forecast..png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-tv.com.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-urbanspoon.png 
    Last edited by s4b3r; 2009-07-03 at 07:42 AM.
    2009-07-03 07:40 AM
    sry that it took so long.

hey thnx no problem could u also make more icons

DJ Mix Tour
    aLight
    Needforspeed
    lucky11s
    Resident evil
    Sign 4 Me
    PriceisRight

thats it for now lol thnx so much
    Last edited by 1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN; 2009-07-03 at 08:50 AM.
    2009-07-03 08:13 AM
    heres 4. might have to rename them
    Attached Images *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-dj-mix-tour.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-resident-evil.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-price.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-nfsu.png 
    2009-07-03 09:33 AM
    heres 4. might have to rename them
    thnx soo much..

just need 3 more and i should be good for a little while until i download more lol

lucky11s
    sign 4 me
    aLight

thnx guys
    Last edited by 1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN; 2009-07-03 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-03 11:09 AM
    Can you make icons for Icy and iBleutooth plss??

ow and i have a problem. I installed the theme but now it shows Messages from the icon and under that is says Messages again (it is like that with every app)
    I added a screenshot to show what i mean.

Anyone knows how to fix this??
    Attached Thumbnails *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-img_0137.png  
    2009-07-03 11:21 AM
    Can you make icons for Icy and iBleutooth plss??

ow and i have a problem. I installed the theme but now it shows Messages from the icon and under that is says Messages again (it is like that with every app)
    I added a screenshot to show what i mean.

Anyone knows how to fix this??
    if ure talking bout the icon labels all u have to do is open up winter board and select

no docked icon labels and no undocked icon labels and that's it let it respring and it should be all good
    2009-07-03 11:32 AM
    if ure talking bout the icon labels all u have to do is open up winter board and select

no docked icon labels and no undocked icon labels and that's it let it respring and it should be all good
    oww, ok, i didn't know that

Now i just need the icons for Icy and ibleutooth
    2009-07-03 12:43 PM
    thnx soo much..

just need 3 more and i should be good for a little while until i download more lol

lucky11s
    sign 4 me
    aLight

thnx guys
    done

oww, ok, i didn't know that

Now i just need the icons for Icy and ibleutooth
    done
    Attached Images *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-lucky11s.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-sign-4-me.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-alight.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-icy.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-ibluetooth.png 
    2009-07-03 08:50 PM
    Beautiful theme ! I am currently using this on mine hahaha I love minimalist themes !
    2009-07-03 10:36 PM
    here are some icons that i made last night.

i have some more that i can upload if these are good.
    Attached Images *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-2000facts.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-beatmaker.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-bloons.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-digdugremix.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-freefalln.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-galagaremix.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-grenade-pro.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-ipodmovie.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-isudoku.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-meteors.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-qtranslator.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-score-pad.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-springback.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-stoneloops-.png *** [RELEASE] Chromium && Chroumium.Red ***-touchgrind.png 
    2009-07-03 11:52 PM
    here are some icons that i made last night.

i have some more that i can upload if these are good.
    thanks buddy, they are fine, I have now 52 new Icons since the release, give me some more and there will be an update on cydia.
    2009-07-04 09:02 AM
    none of these are working for me.. i SSH'd them into my phone and they are not loading up.. i moved chromium red.theme out and to another folder and still not happening what can i do?
    2009-07-05 12:16 AM
    none of these are working for me.. i SSH'd them into my phone and they are not loading up.. i moved chromium red.theme out and to another folder and still not happening what can i do?
    do u have winterboard??

did u loaded in wintherboard?
    2009-07-05 01:00 AM
    yes i have winterboard... i downloaded it and there is chromium.theme, chromium.icon.them and chromium.red.theme....

do i need to make a separate for chromium and chromium red??????????

i did that and its stil not working
    2009-07-05 08:14 AM
    did u put the theme on the top of winterboard and did u check marked it hmmm....

did u sshd this file ->> Chromium.theme

"Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Stock"
    2009-07-05 08:27 AM
    yes i have winterboard... i downloaded it and there is chromium.theme, chromium.icon.them and chromium.red.theme....

do i need to make a separate for chromium and chromium red??????????

i did that and its stil not working
    In chromium.theme and chromium.red.theme there are NO icons,
    just images for the User Interface,

All the icons are located in chromium.icons.theme/Icons!
    2009-07-05 10:55 AM
    i understand all this... do i need to move chromium and chromium red into separate folders???????? bc its conflicting each other?

i even tried to SSH the MiFi Signal bars and those arent working either..

they are checked and are on top of winterboard .. just not working
    Last edited by MC_KNuCKLeHeaD; 2009-07-05 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-05 01:49 PM
    you just need to have the icons and one of the themes, chromium or chromium.red active.

if both colors are active, the one on top should be active, there should be no conflicts.

Have you problems with just the new icons or aren't any icons working at all?

or are the themes not working, too?

if really nothing is showing up, either themes or icons,
    there is probably an problem in your folder structure within winterboard.

the correct folder structure should be:

Library
    - Themes
    -- Chromium.theme
    -- Chromium.Icons.theme
    -- Chromium.red.theme
    Last edited by s4b3r; 2009-07-05 at 03:18 PM.
    2009-07-05 03:09 PM
    The theme wasnt working...

Nothing i put in SSH is working.

should i uninstall it and reinstall the OpenSSH???

I rebooted my phone and everything...

I downloaded the theme from cydia so thats the only way i got it to work
    2009-07-05 04:48 PM
109 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD