Hi, looking for a bit of help.

Ive got a theme on my phone but some of the logos have not changed. Now I understand this is due to the logos not been named correctly, for exmaple iborat would not work, iBorat would. So my question is, where can I find a list of the application names?

Thanks.
    2009-06-25 09:33 PM
    if you go in to cydia > manage > packages > [theme name] > filesystem content you can see a list of all the files for the theme

THEN
    using wbapp.. you can add "patches" to your themes so the icons work.
    so your app is called iBorat and the file in your theme is named iborat you can "patch" it so it uses iborat file for the mask.

i've made it sound complicated but its mearly loading wbapp, hitting patch
    and adding one by following the 3 steps it tells you on screeen :F

I find this useful for things like WunderRadio, not many themes have an icon for it. SOO instead i use patch on wbapp to make something like iRadio icon be used as a replacement.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.
    2009-06-25 11:48 PM
    Hi, looking for a bit of help.

Ive got a theme on my phone but some of the logos have not changed. Now I understand this is due to the logos not been named correctly, for exmaple iborat would not work, iBorat would. So my question is, where can I find a list of the application names?

Thanks.
    There may not be an icon for that in the theme you are using. You can SSH into your phone and navigate to that theme and rename icons there.
    2009-06-25 11:56 PM
    Cheers for the help. I already had the icons I wanted to use just didnt know the specific names for them.

I did find though, in SBSettings, in teh applications bit it lists them all by corrent name. Problem sorted!
    2009-06-26 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD