You can do it thru ur computer via sftp, or if you have MobileFinder installed.. navigate your way to /var/root/Library/Summerboard/Themes/Time Machine
    then just rename whichever Wallpaper#.png -> Wallpaper.png
    2007-10-03 05:08 AM
    What do you think ?

Oh my God, very nice
    2007-10-03 12:00 PM
    Man those are nice!

I wish I can solve this Installer.app problem that I have so I can change my icons and wallpaper.

I always get a n error when installing SummerBoard 2.11 through Installer.app
    (Error during install script execution!)

How do I resolve this?
    2007-10-03 01:41 PM
    You can do it thru ur computer via sftp, or if you have MobileFinder installed.. navigate your way to /var/root/Library/Summerboard/Themes/Time Machine
    then just rename whichever Wallpaper#.png -> Wallpaper.png
    How do I "navigate" my way to the /var/root/....... file?????
    2007-10-03 07:41 PM
    Use App Mobile Finder
    2007-10-03 08:09 PM
    Without using Summerboard is there a way to change the background?
    2007-10-03 08:20 PM
    2007-10-03 10:40 PM
    Do you have an Icon for Services?
    2007-10-04 03:08 PM
    Check the 1st page.
    2007-10-05 04:56 AM
    thanks a lot for great one i have one question i used ibricker to put the theam in by creating file name and uploaded the wallpaper and crateted the icons folder and uploaded i cons i am getting backgroung theam wallpaper but my icons are not changing to theam icons if there is any method to put the icons let me know thanks a lot for your great work
    2007-10-05 06:38 AM
    If I just want to change the wallpaper on the springboard, which file do I need to replace?

Ta
    2007-10-05 07:23 AM
    ZOMG rename Wallpaper#.png -> Wallpaper.png
    2007-10-05 09:34 AM
    Alright DK56,

Here is my first attempt at an icon for your bada$$ Time Machine theme. This is a calculator icon of Albert Einstein as a replacement to the theme's default Calculator.png. I recommend simply renaming this icon to 'Calculator(alt).png' BEFORE you SFTP (The icon can be downloaded at the bottom of this post):

1. copy Calculator(alt).png to the following location: /var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/Time Machine/Icons/, then rename DK's orginal Time Machine Calculator.png to Calculator(def).png.
    2. Once this has been done, you can rename Calculator(alt).png to Calculator.png.
    3. Disconnect from SFTP and Reboot iPhone.

Here is the screen shot:

You will also notice that I have envoked your cool Alternate Dock and Installer Icons.

Gents, please feel free to use and thanks a million DK for the themes and the templates!

Here is the icon for download:

Since this is my first one, hope everyone likes it.

iFreak
    Last edited by iFreak; 2007-10-06 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Grammar
    2007-10-06 01:21 PM
    is it possible to have the weather icon show the current temp like the original icon would?
    2007-10-06 06:52 PM
    Alright,

DK56 has got me on a roll. I think I will be making an entire pack of (Alt) icons for the Time Machine theme, unless of course anyone may have any objections.

DK's theme is sweet because it's very open ended. Time and Space are synonymous with Albert Einstein. Going with this, Einstein is synonymous with the Atomic Bomb. Further, UIctl is synonymous with potentially blowing up your iPhone, so I felt this "Mushroom Cloud" icon of the "The Bomb" was appropriate. It sort of gives an "Atomic Age" feel to the theme. The antiquated "50's" Mic Icon for VNotes goes perfectly with the UIctl Icon.

Anyway, as above, here's how this one looks:

Here is the ICON:

Please follow the same steps as the Einstein Icon.

Once you download it, rename to: UIctl(Alt).png
    Make sure the U and I are capitalized.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by iFreak; 2007-10-07 at 09:45 AM.
    2007-10-07 09:41 AM
    The weather background never seems to change to 'night' for some reason (yes I've installed all the pngs)
    2007-10-08 11:29 PM
    Crappy that every single link is broken. If anyone has the icon template (.psd file) could they please post it? I would very much like to maintain this theme. I've sort of reverse engineered an icon to create a template that looks relatively ok, but it doesn't look quite as nice as the shading is a bit off.

Thanks.
    Last edited by raw; 2007-10-27 at 04:12 PM.
    2007-10-13 03:08 AM
    I am also looking for the Time Machine .psd Please Send!
    2007-10-28 11:21 PM
    Here are some I made up for the following with a sci-fi flare:

Contacts - cool alien
    Notes - alien language (over a not really discernible hex background - kept the same blueish BG as the original icon)
    iTunes - 3D-ish grid
    Music - deep red sound graphic
    Videos - Martian War Machine scanner eye (with, again, not easy to identify NASA Mars image in BG)

I'll probably render a new iTunes icon to replace this one, and add one for ToDoList and Mail.

-LHP
    Attached Images Time Machine (SummerBoard Theme)-contacts.png Time Machine (SummerBoard Theme)-itunes.png Time Machine (SummerBoard Theme)-music.png Time Machine (SummerBoard Theme)-notes.png Time Machine (SummerBoard Theme)-videos.png 
    2007-11-01 06:14 PM
    Here are some I made up for the following with a sci-fi flare:

Contacts - cool alien
    Notes - alien language (over a not really discernible hex background - kept the same blueish BG as the original icon)
    iTunes - 3D-ish grid
    Music - deep red sound graphic
    Videos - Martian War Machine scanner eye (with, again, not easy to identify NASA Mars image in BG)

I'll probably render a new iTunes icon to replace this one, and add one for ToDoList and Mail.

-LHP
    Very nice, and you obviously have the .PSD file. Would you mind posting it please? I'm looking to possibly work at maintaining this theme since it is no longer actively maintained.

Thanks.
    2007-11-02 03:59 AM
87 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD