Just (successfully) jailbroke iPhone 3.0 firmware. Downloaded iComplete but SMS icon hasn't changed. Also downloaded Storm Keyboard. It made the Storm sound when typing but didn't load the black Storm Keyboard. I tried reinstalling but to no avail.

Both worked flawlessly on 2.2.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Scott
    2009-06-27 06:27 AM
    Just (successfully) jailbroke iPhone 3.0 firmware. Downloaded iComplete but SMS icon hasn't changed. Also downloaded Storm Keyboard. It made the Storm sound when typing but didn't load the black Storm Keyboard. I tried reinstalling but to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Scott
    Winterboard has yet to be updated for keyboard support...just wait until then

2009-06-27 11:09 AM

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Scott
    I don't know what Icomplete is, but the sms icon was previously named Text.png and now is Messages.png , since it incorporates mms as well, so I had to go into my themes and just change the Text.png icon to say Messages.png instead. Hope that helps.
    2009-07-10 04:57 AM
    keyboard support is slated for the next winterboard release
    2009-07-10 05:31 AM
    Cant wait! Let me know when this is up!!!!
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME
    2009-07-12 06:31 AM
    Anyone know when next Winterboard release is coming out? Following up on keyboard support so I can customize my keyboard prior to 3.0.
    2009-08-13 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD