I'm mean the stacks icon looks funny when you have apps in it.
    2009-07-03 11:26 PM
    here is my first attempt at HTC Hero
    still working on the clock and weather

I'm not a pro with html so any help would be great
    any feedback will be good too

Cool!!! Except for a little things from the dock. Can you post your progress please?

Dock done!! Also, I get a lot of images of the Android UI, the problem is how to put them on the theme :P
    Last edited by FDDT; 2009-07-04 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-04 01:37 AM
    This is looking awesome guys. I love the slick clean look of the Hero and you're making excellent progress matching it's appearance.

Will be keeping a close eye on this one as I'm dying for a slick new theme for my phone.

Keep up the great work!
    2009-07-04 05:45 AM
    2009-07-04 05:58 AM
    Made the messages icon:

I'm going to remake alot more icons in the future, in photoshop.
    Hope this helps a little!

, Silfer
    2009-07-04 10:33 AM
    Things are starting to come together nicely on this theme.
    2009-07-04 12:23 PM
    Any more progress to report guys? I'm hanging for this theme. Wish I could help out but my artistic abilities end at drawing a stickman in MS Paint.
    2009-07-05 05:10 AM
    here's my progress its taken me most of the week to try and work out the weather but i think i got it
    few more touch ups here and then start making some icons

thanks justflikwalk for the great clock layout concept i hope you don't mind me copying it
    if you do just say the word and i'll change it

on the dock I decided to put stacks on the left and an apps folder from categories on the right

any ideas that anyone has please tell me and i'll try and give it a shot

2009-07-05 12:23 PM
    here's my progress its taken me most of the week to try and work out the weather but i think i got it

thanks justflikwalk for the great clock layout concept i hope you don't mind me copying it

on the dock I decided to put stacks on the left and an apps folder from categories on the right

Idea: Change the font, and put the files here

Last edited by FDDT; 2009-07-05 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-05 07:58 PM
    No worries, I looks great! Is that one widget or is the weather and clock separate widgets?
    2009-07-05 09:11 PM
    Wow very impressive.
    2009-07-06 06:26 PM
    Not sure if this will be helpful, but here are some screen dumps from Hero running on a T-Mobile G1.

It's still "beta" but runs ok. I just moved over to AT&T though, so I don't have a working T-Mobile line.

I'd be more than happy to take some more screen caps if people are interested, you just need to let me know what it is you need.

I might also have some of my Hero ROMs lying about that I can pull backgrounds and such from, but they run 640x480 though, so they would need to be trimmed down to fit an iphone.

I'm new to this site and just got my 3G S, but I'd definitely be willing to help out in any way possible, coming from xda-developers and constantly pushing out ROMs to my G1.

Note: I can get pictures of the HTC widgets, but I think it may be a struggle to get them actually working now that I no longer have service through T-Mobile.

Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails HTC Hero Theme-1246653837326.png   HTC Hero Theme-1246653887989.png   HTC Hero Theme-1246653921685.png   HTC Hero Theme-1246653954074.png   HTC Hero Theme-1246653991705.png   HTC Hero Theme-1246654019827.png  
    Last edited by TooSlo; 2009-07-07 at 06:00 PM.
    2009-07-07 05:58 PM
    Can you post the wallpaper?
    So long, and thanks for all the fish
    2009-07-07 09:48 PM
    I'm uploading the full size wallpapers (640x480) but I also still have the basic lockscreens, which are 320x455.

If you'd like the pre-cut ones, let me know and I'll be happy to upload them for you guys.

Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails HTC Hero Theme-htc_wallpaper_01.jpg   HTC Hero Theme-htc_wallpaper_02.jpg   HTC Hero Theme-htc_wallpaper_03.jpg   HTC Hero Theme-htc_wallpaper_04.jpg   HTC Hero Theme-htc_wallpaper_05.jpg   HTC Hero Theme-htc_wallpaper_06.jpg  
    2009-07-07 10:13 PM
    you guys are truly making some awesome progress, I cant wait for things to start getting released, thanks you guys rock
    2009-07-08 10:08 PM

would love to put the files there but i have just bumped a snag the clock and the weather are using too much memory on the springboard and its lagging really bad

does anyone know how i can over come this
    2009-07-09 10:17 AM
    Wow awesome work guys! Keep it up, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread
    2009-07-09 01:57 PM
    I just had a crazy idea. Why don't you buy a HTC Hero? ****, I think my mind just **** bricks when I posted that.
    2009-07-09 02:52 PM
    they are not available yet
    2009-07-09 05:14 PM
    Not sure if this will be helpful, but here are some screen dumps from Hero running on a T-Mobile G1.

It's still "beta" but runs ok. I just moved over to AT&T though, so I don't have a working T-Mobile line.

I'd be more than happy to take some more screen caps if people are interested, you just need to let me know what it is you need.

I might also have some of my Hero ROMs lying about that I can pull backgrounds and such from, but they run 640x480 though, so they would need to be trimmed down to fit an iphone.

I'm new to this site and just got my 3G S, but I'd definitely be willing to help out in any way possible, coming from xda-developers and constantly pushing out ROMs to my G1.

Note: I can get pictures of the HTC widgets, but I think it may be a struggle to get them actually working now that I no longer have service through T-Mobile.

Cheers!
    I have a ROM file, and I've figure out how to extract all the images out of them to get the Icons, and other things as well.

If anyone needs any files, please PM me and tell me what you need.
    Last edited by thebearisradd; 2009-07-10 at 08:39 PM.
    2009-07-10 08:12 AM
209 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD