User Tag List

what kind of icons do you want for the 123spoof and myspace? small or midsize? and for the apps and games folder icon do you want me to make the icon look like the spring jumps icons i make for the games and app pages?
    that also reminds me i need to make a games and apps back ground for categories.
    2009-07-02 02:12 PM
    Is this theme in cydia yet? What name is it under? I can't get it to work when I manually install it in winterboard. Thanks
    flat black, all floss, no gloss
    2009-07-02 03:55 PM
    Is this theme in cydia yet? What name is it under? I can't get it to work when I manually install it in winterboard. Thanks
    No, not available in Cydia yet. Explain the problem, what you have done and we'll try to help you.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-07-02 06:39 PM
    No, not available in Cydia yet. Explain the problem, what you have done and we'll try to help you.
    i talked with him this morning and he got it worked out. but thanks for trying to help
    2009-07-03 03:05 AM
    What font r u using for this theme?
    2009-07-03 05:38 PM
    What font r u using for this theme?

the main font is called Android Nation

the font in the midsized icon is called Digital Readout Exp upright

ok guys i have the Apps and Games icons for categories also have the backgrounds to go with them. i just place the icons at the top middle of each of the apps and games pages.

Last edited by TRUCKINLOW; 2009-07-03 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-03 08:11 PM
    truck i dont really know how to make the games and apps folder like the background of the categories? explain please. oh and also for page 5 and 6 i just put apps there right? and 7 and 8 are games? are they suppose to be set up any type of way?
    2009-07-03 08:33 PM
    i made this theme so that you dont have to use categories. you just put your apps on pages 5&6 and games on 7&8. but if you need or want to use categories i have just made the above icons and backgrounds to use with it. just name the gamesfolder Games and the appsfolder Apps. and put them in your icon folder within the vader theme. for the backgrounds you place the Apps background in the Apps.app folder and the Games background in the Games.app folder. you do this by ssh into the theme and you will see the apps and games folder under folders not bundles. i hope this helped im not the greatest at explaining things

there you go 1slam
    Last edited by TRUCKINLOW; 2009-07-03 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-03 09:13 PM
    i made this theme so that you dont have to use categories. you just put your apps on pages 5&6 and games on 7&8. but if you need or want to use categories i have just made the above icons and backgrounds to use with it. just name the gamesfolder Games and the appsfolder Apps. and put them in your icon folder within the vader theme. for the backgrounds you place the Apps background in the Apps.app folder and the Games background in the Games.app folder. you do this by ssh into the theme and you will see the apps and games folder under folders not bundles. i hope this helped im not the greatest at explaining things

there you go 1slam
    hey sorry for not posting back but thnx so much homie
    2009-07-03 09:23 PM
    3 icon requests for the home page. please and thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails [release] vader-photo.jpg  
    2009-07-03 10:00 PM
    the way i have the clock setup is with the redlcdrealize theme that is in the download folder just install it and turn it on in winter board. as for your other icons i dont know what the middle one is. you need to give me the name of the icon the way its spelled on the springboard. as well as what you want it to say in 3 or 4 words. then i can make them.
    2009-07-03 10:22 PM
    SwapMode and SpringBack. and i did turn on the relize thing and it doesnt do anything?
    2009-07-03 10:33 PM
    make sure its above the vader theme in winter board
    2009-07-03 10:35 PM
    dnt know why but it still doesnt work
    in swapmode i want it to say "Its Game Time"
    and spring back "Restore to backup"
    2009-07-03 10:50 PM
    2009-07-03 10:51 PM
    thats fine thnx. also the clock still wont work?

i tried to do this in photoshop but i failed. so i got some request in the apps and games form. like the small one with the pictures.
    heres the list:

Aim
    Fml
    Flashlight
    Memoryinfo
    Poof
    Car Jack streets
    baseball sluggers homerun
    beatrider touch
    doodle jump
    fast and furious
    star defense
    need for speed
    defender chronicles
    real racing
    lets golf
    doom ressurection
    knights onrush
    the sims 3
    hero of sparta
    zenonia
    deal or no deal
    elemental monsters td
    track & field
    up there
    resident evil degeneration
    shaky summit
    bloons
    blocked
    real soccer 09
    space busters 3d
    rolando 2
    touchgrind
    monopoly worldwide
    mummy revenge
    dancedancerevolution

i know its alot but take your time please but not too long. please and thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Pinoykid; 2009-07-03 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-03 11:48 PM
    here you go to start
    Attached Images [release] vader-aim.png [release] vader-baseball-sluggers-homerun.png [release] vader-beatrider-touch.png [release] vader-car-jack-streets.png [release] vader-defender-chronicles.png [release] vader-doodle-jump.png [release] vader-fast-furious.png [release] vader-flashlight.png [release] vader-fml.png [release] vader-lets-golf.png [release] vader-memoryinfo.png [release] vader-need-speed.png [release] vader-poof.png [release] vader-real-racing.png [release] vader-stardefense.png 
    2009-07-04 02:47 PM
    thankyou i will be gladly waiting for more.
    2009-07-05 07:22 AM
    and some more.
    Attached Images [release] vader-bloons.png [release] vader-deal-no-deal.png [release] vader-doom-ressurection.png [release] vader-elemental-monsters-td.png [release] vader-hero-sparta.png [release] vader-knights-onruch.png [release] vader-resident-evil-degeneration.png [release] vader-shaky-summit.png [release] vader-sims-3.png [release] vader-track-field.png [release] vader-up-there.png [release] vader-zenonia.png 
    2009-07-06 02:48 AM
    thnx for the set. i got another request. tetris please.
    Last edited by Pinoykid; 2009-07-06 at 04:07 AM.
    2009-07-06 03:41 AM
43 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD