hey guys just wanted to ask u ur oppinion about my new own personal theme..

its made out of custom png icons found all over the internet (spend around 2-3 days finding the best one for each application though others where found here..

the sms icon baloon is fitted in a way that the tooltip is fixed just above it when there's an sms.. also as u can see the Carrier's name is personalised (FTO) (not included in the theme)

basically the theme is created by bits and pieces from various themes and my own png's

pictures speak for themselves enjoy and let me know if u want this theme shared..

PS: accept my apologies as i cant name the guys i "helped myself" getting their work but i trully am thankful for what they've shared to the iphone user community.

******************* YOU CAN GET THE THEME HERE: http://rapidshare.com/files/99212848...**************

glad to see any comments for future changes or updates !
    Last edited by stocis; 2008-05-06 at 05:48 PM.
    Thanks is an acknowledgment
    2008-03-13 03:07 PM
    Looks like a very cool theme, will post more comments after i get it installed
    2008-03-13 03:23 PM
    thanks, if u want anything that u see in pics for instance the slider etc. just let me know and i'll upload them for u

also i can develop more icons for apps that u have and i dont, that meet the design of the theme
    Last edited by stocis; 2008-03-13 at 03:29 PM.
    2008-03-13 03:26 PM
    I don't like free floating icons. I enjoy the square pixeled icons. None the less very consistent theme. You did a great job piecing it together.

Reako
    2008-03-13 03:55 PM
    I don't like free floating icons. I enjoy the square pixeled icons. None the less very consistent theme. You did a great job piecing it together.

Reako
    since day 1 I had the same oppinion considering square icons thx for ur comments
    2008-03-13 03:58 PM

Reako
    I feel the same, and i myself can only stand having square icons and i think free floating icons are just too hard to match as a theme especially getting them from different places but regardless the icons look cool.. its all about taste and everyone has their own preference
    Attached Thumbnails FTO v2.2 (new)-photo.jpg   FTO v2.2 (new)-photo1.jpg  
    Last edited by kpace1; 2008-03-13 at 07:11 PM.
    2008-03-13 07:06 PM
    Does the last wallpaper photo come in the theme pack?
    2008-03-13 10:53 PM
    Does the last wallpaper photo come in the theme pack?
    - No

http://rapidshare.com/files/74029463/battery.rar.html <- battery
    Last edited by stocis; 2008-03-14 at 12:44 AM.
    2008-03-13 11:49 PM
    I feel the same, and i myself can only stand having square icons and i think free floating icons are just too hard to match as a theme especially getting them from different places but regardless the icons look cool.. its all about taste and everyone has their own preference
    What theme is that?? The icons are sick! As far as this theme, i love the battery! Great job!!
    2008-03-14 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD