User Tag List

Maybe it's been posted many times.
    I've tried searching through the forums and searched through the first 10 pages and still did not find anything decent.

Could someone please tell me some of the best programs (if you don't mind sharing) to make iPhone icons?

Then could someone please point me in the right direction (maybe a sticky thread) on how to start it off?

Thank you for taking the time to read it and sorry for being nooby this forums.

Really appreciate it.
    2009-07-01 03:58 AM
    Well PhotoShop is probably the best, most widely used. Its costly. A good free alternative would be a program called "Gimp".

Anyways, you can google photoshop tutorials and there are tons that come up.

And the best way to get sorted on how to create icons/themes is to download one and study it.
    2009-07-01 04:00 AM
    Well PhotoShop is probably the best, most widely used. Its costly. A good free alternative would be a program called "Gimp".

Anyways, you can google photoshop tutorials and there are tons that come up.

And the best way to get sorted on how to create icons/themes is to download one and study it.
    thank you for such a quick response.
    yeah, photoshop was the only one i knew, but it's too "advance" for a beginner like me.

i'll try looking at some of the tutorials today.

thank you again!
    2009-07-01 04:02 AM
    Photoshop can do alot.

But its not as bad once you dig into it....at least for doing some slightly more basic stuff.

There are TONS of guides on the net though that will help alot in getting you started.
    2009-07-01 04:06 AM