Anyone know when Winterboard will be updated for keyboard support for 3.0?
    2009-07-01 11:01 PM
    You mean for Landscape keyboard? I don't know. I have a hard time seeing somebody making Cydia landscape compatible. The landscape keyboard is dead handy when you're typing something quick and you want it to be accurate, but you can barely see anything but the keyboard when you're using it. For something like Cydia it doesn't really seem so useful.

Just my $.02.

Edit: NM. I was thinking something totally different.
    Last edited by Kiserai; 2009-07-06 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Whoops
    2009-07-04 02:57 PM
    Peope still want to theme there keyboards.
    2009-07-04 04:23 PM
    I had a question I just tried the different keyboard themes but unfortunately Im having difficulties trying to get any of the themes downloaded on my ipod touch 2nd gen any suggestions. I not speaking about landscape mode but actually just when your regularly typing.
    2009-07-04 05:42 PM
    What I meant was that Cydia themes for keyboards aren't working in 3.0 jailbreak. For example, if you download the Storm keyboard it makes the Storm sound but doesn't give you the black keyboard, etc. Someone on the forums said something about Winterboard requiring keyboard support in order for all keyboard themes to work like they did prior to 3.0.
    2009-07-07 05:20 AM
    I remain a nube and attempted to install the antique brass keyboard scheme through Winterboard, it did not load and I have no understanding of why not...
    2009-07-22 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.