sorry if I should find this info somewhere else, I've searched and I just can't seem to find it.

So... I just jailbroke my iTouch (1G 3.0) with redsnow and had no problems what-so-ever.

My big question is... now what?

When I'm managing my music and video and pics, do I still use iTunes to do that and just synch like normal?

Plunder my booty?
    2009-07-02 02:08 AM
    sorry if I should find this info somewhere else, I've searched and I just can't seem to find it.

So... I just jailbroke my iTouch (1G 3.0) with redsnow and had no problems what-so-ever.

My big question is... now what?

When I'm managing my music and video and pics, do I still use iTunes to do that and just synch like normal?
    Hey Molly welcome to MMi.
    yes you can manage it all just like before with iTunes.
    2009-07-02 02:48 AM
    Thank you, kindly! I love my iTouch even more since jailbreaking!

Plunder my booty?
    2009-07-02 10:39 PM
    Awesome, glad to hear. Enjoy...................O_o
    2009-07-02 11:03 PM
    blkcadi, gtfo. This r mai domainz. >
    Edit: blkcadi::I don't think so lil' buddy. yuk yuk
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-07-04 at 11:07 AM.
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    2009-07-03 12:51 AM
    Thanks to Molly for bringing this up!

I was too afraid to ask and have actually been browsing for almost an hour without finding a straight answer to this simple question

I guess it's an info-overload thing...
    Finally got around to jailbrake my Touch and Im all fired up trying to soak up as much as possible, as fast as possible.

Thanks for keeping a nice and courteous tone in here - as opposed to so many other forums Ive tried
    2009-07-04 10:33 AM
    Thanks to Molly for bringing this up!

I was too afraid to ask and have actually been browsing for almost an hour without finding a straight answer to this simple question

I guess it's an info-overload thing...
    Finally got around to jailbrake my Touch and Im all fired up trying to soak up as much as possible, as fast as possible.

Thanks for keeping a nice and courteous tone in here - as opposed to so many other forums Ive tried
    Welcome to MMi
    That's what we do here is help each other out. If you can't find your answers in a search, you can always ask for help.
    Enjoy....................O_o
    2009-07-04 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD