Wallpaper and LockBackground by me, Overlay by me but taught by Patrese.

The Crow.rar
    2009-07-02 09:46 PM
    its horrible
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2009-07-03 09:03 AM
    Nice comment and what is horrible about it, just because you don't like the theme The Crow. Must just be your bad taste because many people have downloaded it off my dA site! You have negative comments but nothing to say to back it up, please broaden your vocabulary.

Thanks.
    2009-07-03 04:28 PM
    First of all, you used the word it's incorrectly.
    It's means it is.
    Its is possessive.

Don't make fun of other themes.
    2009-07-03 04:35 PM
    what i ment is the way it layed out is horrible i dont like the 2 navigation bar thingys at the top and bottom
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2009-07-03 04:55 PM
    It looks good! I am a Crow fan as well. Keep up the good work, and just ignore the haters.
    2009-07-03 05:01 PM
    Where do you get that I am making fun of other themes?? Where do you see it's or its, and I can accept if the lay out is not what you like but don't just say it is horrible with no explaination because your supposed to critique the theme and make suggestions or what you like or don't like.

First of all, you used the word it's incorrectly.
    It's means it is.
    Its is possessive.

Don't make fun of other themes.
    Digg

It looks good! I am a Crow fan as well. Keep up the good work, and just ignore the haters

Thanks you, I don't get what all this negitivity is all about??
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-07-03 at 05:04 PM.
    2009-07-03 05:01 PM
    Where do i get the cant rain theme? I named one of my twins brandon lee for the simple fact that he was amazing like his father and died to soon.. I would love to get this one but cant seem to find a way to get it on my iphone..
    Please reply via email [email protected]

thanks
    Kevin
    2011-01-29 07:41 AM
    1) I like it, will use it myself if possible
    2) TheCrow13 : victorliao's comment was aimed at rpgpromaster, not you
    3) branzack96 : same here, the wife and I named our last boy, Brandon and our last girl second name is Shannon (Bruce's daughter)
    2011-01-29 01:38 PM
    read my signature
    you call this a theme, ***** please
    2011-01-30 11:57 PM
    awesome theme, do you ave any sounds on it or any icon pictures, i am wanting a crow theme as a hugh fan myself, but wanting animated lockscreen of the scene when he makes the crow symbol in flames.
    also wanting to put all different sounds in and also i outline of the crow bird for the icons
    2011-04-01 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD