Hello everyone! I just wanted to share some pictures of my first theme with everyone. It is entitled 'HtaeDkcalBehT' (TheBlackDeath).

Credit for some icons goto the the creators of the Lush and Smoog icon sets, I simply modified them for grayscale and transparency. Also, credit for the dock goes to the creator of the eGlass theme, I flipped (horizontally) the dock to suit my desires. Further themes will be released, I merely had to get the understanding and process down. I'm really looking forward to delivering some great themes to you guys as I have about six years experience with Photoshop. Lastly, if anyone would like this theme, leave me a comment and I will gladly upload it via MegaUpload, etc. Keep up to date as I will soon be releasing my full tutorial (step-by-step) guide on jailbreaking, unlocking, skinning, etc. for all newbies as there seems to back a lack of collected information for newbies.

Regards,
    ColeBucket06
    2009-07-03 05:48 AM
    love it
    keep up the good work
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2009-07-03 08:45 AM
    mmh, what a nice name, who shall remind that ?
    2009-07-04 07:45 PM
    A theme with random icons you found made opaque with a back overlay. gj.
    2009-07-04 07:55 PM
    Looks nice!
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy
    2009-07-05 01:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD