I'm trying to bring you guys all up to my more current projects!! Im doing a decent size update for Elite PRO HD as we speak (2012 update/ios5.0.1 updates )

I checked out the Elite PRO HD and it looks great! I look forward to the ios 5 updates so I can pick it up. Again, great work.
    2012-01-28 03:33 AM
    I'm trying to bring you guys all up to my more current projects!! Im doing a decent size update for Elite PRO HD as we speak (2012 update/ios5.0.1 updates )

Any idea as to when this will be released for ios5?

iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"
    2012-01-30 10:05 AM
    The application that made this tweak was "Clear Lockscreen 4.0."

You can change the text back to "low battery" or whatever you want by using iFile. The location is var / stash / themes / clear Lockscreen 4.0.theme / bundles / com.apple.springboard / en.iproj / SpringBoard.strings

Open "SpringBoard.strings" using iFile and search (using the magnifying glass at the bottom left) for the words "low juice." Tap the edit button (top left of the screen) and edit the "low juice" words to whatever you want.

Good luck

does anyone knows how to change the "low juice" message when the battery is low? i just want it to say "low battery". thanx
    2012-04-09 07:32 AM
2,183 ... 1060100108109110
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD