man o man I donated 15 bucks because of all the SUPPORT Bars gave me for the original i'Elegance and if he charged me for PRO I would have paid. Everyone running this theme would probably of done the same. Bars you are amazing and I would gladly pay 5 or more dollars for your theme. 2.50 is being nice for all the hours you put into this...people watch this forum jump every night with posts from bars and you will see what I mean.
    2009-07-21 02:20 AM
    you missed me again bars on the update! No biggie-i know this wasn't a major update and if you're in the process of uploading to cydia i'll just grab it from there later on. If I do that, however, will it just overwrite the beta stuff or should i delete that first?
    2009-07-21 02:22 AM
    jus wait for him to send u a message wit the link.
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2009-07-21 02:23 AM
    lol yea i kno, plus this is kinda family forum if it wasnt ida flipped anyways whens the release pro thread comin?!!?
    Tonight..

Bars, loving the PRO theme, well worth what you want to charge for it. I know how much work you put into it and deserve it.

Question, how much did the sounds change in the final version cause Im not noticing a difference. Are they part of the PRO.theme?

Thanks again

Harley
    Thay have all changed?? If you cant figure it out I will send you another link to verify...

Ditto, if these people realized the work, time, "SUPPORT" and effort that went into this theme. I feel sure they would change their opinions, if not their loss.
    The most completely modified theme I have ever seen.
    Great work Rob, let's theme this thing...................O_o
    Thanks blkcadi!! Appreciated!

man o man I donated 15 bucks because of all the SUPPORT Bars gave me for the original i'Elegance and if he charged me for PRO I would have paid. Everyone running this theme would probably of done the same. Bars you are amazing and I would gladly pay 5 or more dollars for your theme. 2.50 is being nice for all the hours you put into this...people watch this forum jump every night with posts from bars and you will see what I mean.
    Thank You!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-21 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-21 02:44 AM
    Hey Bars, heads up since Ive upgraded Mobile-Substrate this last time 2 days ago.....no more crashing at all with weather icon.
    2009-07-21 02:45 AM
    you missed me again bars on the update! No biggie-i know this wasn't a major update and if you're in the process of uploading to cydia i'll just grab it from there later on. If I do that, however, will it just overwrite the beta stuff or should i delete that first?
    It is pretty substantial with the new sounds, facebook fix, new splashes, and calc fixed Plus more wallpaper/wallpaper clock options ... PM sent

Hey Bars, heads up since Ive upgraded Mobile-Substrate this last time 2 days ago.....no more crashing at all with weather icon.
    Thanks homie!! I had a funny feeling that would happen!! Just in time for my release!! Go figure! lol It will be added back for the next team release.
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-21 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-21 02:48 AM
    NEVERMIND I FIGURED IT OUT SORRY

yo bars do you know how to edit the font size of the date and day that overlaps the calender? I resized my icons to 81x81 and the date and day are a little messed up. Thanks in advanced
    Last edited by x2dope; 2009-07-21 at 03:16 AM.
    2009-07-21 02:54 AM
    I had the original iElegance theme selected so that I could keep the old charging screen (I like that one) and even thou PRO.theme was before it in the list, it was keeping the old sounds. Thought anything higher in the list would overlay something lower

Harley
    2009-07-21 03:02 AM
    Oh, and now I see there is an update for weathericon, we'll see how that goes.
    2009-07-21 03:22 AM
    I had the original iElegance theme selected so that I could keep the old charging screen (I like that one) and even thou PRO.theme was before it in the list, it was keeping the old sounds. Thought anything higher in the list would overlay something lower

Harley
    So did you get them working?
    2009-07-21 03:24 AM

Harley
    go here PRO.theme\Bundles\com.apple.springboard and put the battery u want in there, then delete old ielegance

Follow me on Twitter
    2009-07-21 03:28 AM
    Yes, I have the new sounds, sound great. Dont have the old charging screen but I can live without that, I just prefered it over the stock apple charging screen

Thanks Bars
    2009-07-21 03:29 AM
    You can always drop the Battery files into respective folder to have them in your PRO installation. They would go into PRO.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app/

2009-07-21 03:37 AM
    hey i jus said that

Follow me on Twitter
    2009-07-21 03:38 AM
    Great work Bars and worth the $. I'm a cheap bastard, but damn there are some really cheap *** people. LOL
    2009-07-21 03:44 AM
    just thought id share what my phone looks like :-) not everyone will like it but I do
    Attached Thumbnails -img_0067.png  
    2009-07-21 03:55 AM
    Hey bars, I'm still using ielegance sb settings cause proSB settings does not have UA faker and keep awake, 2 icons I really need. can u make the on/off images for both and I can put them in the folder, I tried copying ua faker and keep awake files from the ielegance sb but it does not look right.
    Moddin My LiFe, One App at a time !
    2009-07-21 04:07 AM
    Thanks Bars, just did that and worked Great. I just like it cause its more low key, and doesnt over power my Intelliscreen info.

Loving this Theme

Harley
    2009-07-21 04:11 AM
    Charging for themes, ok you are great at making themes but this is the gayest thing I have ever seen reguarding the jailbreak community. I hope some one gets you theme and spreads it all over the internet for free. Get over your self Bro!!!
    You've been warned. I suggest you take it.

PS- You've obviously never owned another device (in which most all your themes cost) or ever attempted to actually contribute to the community yourself, as you would see how much work is involved.
    2009-07-21 04:14 AM
    Here is mine....
    Last edited by Zwayne; 2009-07-21 at 04:35 AM.
    2009-07-21 04:32 AM
2,183 ... 2432333435364484 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD