Can you post a screenshot?? I am at the beach so I have yet to be able to test it myself....

Additionally, does the font show up in font swap as PRO 1.1?? if not what is it? I just tried to install it but I already had 3 copies of the font installed so I have no idea what the font is named when you see it in fontswap. I did just select PRO 1.1 and I don't see the issue that you have. I can say that certain applications are a little "off" due to the spacing of the font. I like the looks of that font throughout the phone that I can deal with things a bit off here and there let me know please...

it will be an early night for me tonight so I will try to check for any replies in a bit but I will be turning it in soon...

thanks again guys!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-25 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-25 03:31 AM
    Can you post a screenshot?? I am at the beach so I have yet to be able to test it myself....

Additionally, does the font show up in font swap as PRO 1.1?? if not what is it? I just tried to install it but I already had 3 copies of the font installed so I have no idea what the font is named when you see it in fontswap. I did just select PRO 1.1 and I don't see the issue that you have. I can say that certain applications are a little "off" due to the spacing of the font. I like the looks of that font throughout the phone that I can deal with things a bit off here and there let me know please...

it will be an early night for me tonight so I will try to check for any replies in a bit but I will be turning it in soon...

thanks again guys!
    MobileMe Gallery

The dots are at the bottom, don't mind the old school pic...
    Oh and the dots end up everywhere, even the lock screen...
    ooohhh the font says 1.0.1
    guess I need to get it from your website

EDIT, got the font from your website (says pro 1.1) and still have the 3 dots problem
    Last edited by djdizzy; 2009-07-25 at 04:04 AM.
    2009-07-25 03:49 AM
    Does this still work? I change transparent to white in the info.plist in the pro theme folder and resprung but not seeing the names if the apps?
    Thanks!
    How to make the pages with names of the apps? I like it very much. Thank you. Can I ask for the icons such as Toki Tori, Fizz Weather, Motocross and Diamond?
    2009-07-25 04:45 AM
    What is the font issue everyone has been talking about?

I've haven't had any issues with the PRO font and using Fontswap.
    2009-07-25 04:52 AM
    some will have to edit the pic inside.... not bad for remote control from the candy store at the beach.... ok guys i am offline for a bit
    Sorry to be obsessive compulsive but the wallpaper used for the winterboard default pic seems to be different from the rest... thanks anyway for the pic.
    2009-07-25 05:05 AM
    I am not really sure what the issue witht the dots is?? There is a new iElegance PRO font as a separate package in cydia and I had asked people to try it since I can't at the moment, now I have a report of some ghostly dots??

Mr OCD (just kidding) you probably right. I had changed the trasparency on the white portion right before I left my house. I remotes in to my laptop to make that this morning and it didn't even occur to me... You have a good eye my friend. I will make a new one as soon as I touchdown at home base....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-25 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-25 05:19 AM
    Mr OCD (just kidding) you probably right. I had changed the trasparency on the white portion right before I left my house. I remotes in to my laptop to make that this morning and it didn't even occur to me... You have a good eye my friend. I will make a new one as soon as I touchdown at home base....
    Hehehe. Thanks so much!
    2009-07-25 05:22 AM
    hey bars, i have a small bug with the pro theme and the espn scorecenter app, when i launch the your wallpaper html replaces the score cards and leaves the scrolling scores at the bottom and the settings icon i attached a photo, you think you could fix it or will i have to remove the wallpaper html?
    Attached Thumbnails -img_0034.png  
    2009-07-25 06:13 AM
    Can someone tell me the name of this LockClock font? Installed it manually ages ago and forgot the name of it.

Oni
    Attached Thumbnails -img_0342.png  
    2009-07-25 11:04 AM
    Looking for the app store icon below,

[/QUOTE]

After combing thru all these pgs and the ielegance icons thread i have yet to find the paticular app store icon, can someone please repost it please? I must have missed it.
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.
    2009-07-25 11:27 AM
    Can anyone tell me how to bring back the white page indicator dots back? I deleted the wallpaper file and also the SBSearchPageIndicator.png and SBSearchPageIndicatorCurrent.png files but this only brings back the small magnifying glass. Is there some hidden plist file that renders the dots transparent or am I missing something? Here is a screenshot of what I currently have and what I want. Thanks.

Last edited by heykj; 2009-07-25 at 12:01 PM.
    2009-07-25 11:36 AM

After combing thru all these pgs and the ielegance icons thread i have yet to find the paticular app store icon, can someone please repost it please? I must have missed it.[/QUOTE]

Here it is.
    Attached Images -app-store-6.png 
    2009-07-25 11:36 AM
    Thanx FlavioX!!
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.
    2009-07-25 12:14 PM
    Can anyone tell me how to bring back the white page indicator dots back? I deleted the wallpaper file and also the SBSearchPageIndicator.png and SBSearchPageIndicatorCurrent.png files but this only brings back the small magnifying glass. Is there some hidden plist file that renders the dots transparent or am I missing something? Here is a screenshot of what I currently have and what I want. Thanks.

I am not at my laptop for the weeekend but my best guess says that they are UIPageIndicator.png, and UIPageIndicatorCurrent.png

located in /Library/themes/PRO.theme/UIImages/

let us know if that doesn't do it....
    2009-07-25 02:31 PM

After combing thru all these pgs and the ielegance icons thread i have yet to find the paticular app store icon, can someone please repost it please? I must have missed it.
    How did u get the writing below the apps? Like the names of each app?
    I currently got the PRO theme and applied in Winterboard, I have no names and would prefer to have them, any help?

Great job to the maker!

2009-07-25 02:43 PM
    The icon labels are covered in the faqs on my website in my sig
    2009-07-25 03:19 PM
    Winterboard loading screen isnt working for me i named it "default.png" and stuck it in Applications>Winterboard and resprung and nothing
    2009-07-25 04:29 PM
    theme is great..only thing I don't like are the cut scenes that appear before launching contacts, media, etc. Any chance I can remove/disable those?
    2009-07-25 05:31 PM
    Sure just delete them from the applications folders in /Library/ themes/PRO.theme/Folders
    they are called default.png in the individual applications folders...
    2009-07-25 05:52 PM
    Same here, my Winterboard Default screen does not work.
    Also, when you attach those pics in your post. If I click on it, it'll open via slimbox... you know, picture in the middle with darker background. But there' no way for me to save the image. I have to take a screenshot then cut it up. Shouldn't you save it as a zip file attachement and not a pic ?

Another thing... my calculator hasn't changed. I do have stuff in the Folder folder and the Bundles folder in regards to the calculator..
    2009-07-25 06:41 PM
2,183 ... 646545556575866106 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD