I am not at my laptop for the weeekend but my best guess says that they are UIPageIndicator.png, and UIPageIndicatorCurrent.png

located in /Library/themes/PRO.theme/UIImages/

let us know if that doesn't do it....
    That did it! Thanks!
    2009-07-25 06:49 PM
    is this theme on cydia?
    2009-07-25 07:58 PM
    The icon labels are covered in the faqs on my website in my sig
    Sounds good, ill check it out. Thanks

2009-07-25 08:07 PM
    is this theme on cydia?
    Yes, enjoy
    2009-07-25 10:25 PM
    I just submitted an update to the iElegance PRO font package. It will include the international characters

I will let everyone know when the update is posted to cydia

I can't wait to get back to the grizzly and get a few things updated on the theme like I stated before it will probably be untill next weekend, just because I am sure I will lot of digging out to do at my full time when I return

thanks again everyone for understanding
    2009-07-25 11:03 PM
    Try Default.png with a capital D....it may be case sensitive..
    2009-07-26 01:07 AM
    It is case sensitive.
    2009-07-26 01:08 AM
    where is it for download?
    2009-07-26 01:15 AM
    ^The theme? Its on Cydia...its $2.49
    2009-07-26 01:22 AM
    Same here, my Winterboard Default screen does not work.
    Also, when you attach those pics in your post. If I click on it, it'll open via slimbox... you know, picture in the middle with darker background. But there' no way for me to save the image. I have to take a screenshot then cut it up. Shouldn't you save it as a zip file attachement and not a pic ?

Another thing... my calculator hasn't changed. I do have stuff in the Folder folder and the Bundles folder in regards to the calculator..
    Here is what I observed with the splash screen of winterboard... Once you have placed in in application/winterboard.app you can now control the default page in your theme/[theme name]/folders/Winterboard.app. If you don't have one, create one. Also please note that it is case sensitive. Icon name should be 'Default.app' with a capital "D"
    2009-07-26 02:35 AM
    The icon labels are covered in the faqs on my website in my sig
    Well I checked out ur FAQ and first tried White labels from Cydia, that did nothing? I enable through WB, nothing changed.
    So now I did part 2 and downloaded ur pack of icon labels, well that didnt help either lol. It increased the size of letters and some apps images were larger then others making the springboard look very cluttered and not good to read.

This may sound stupid but im new to the plist files and I deleted the plist file in the Pro.theme, the only plist file there. After that, the labels were back to normal as before. Now what else did I just cause when I deleted that plist? hehe

Thanks!

2009-07-26 03:01 AM
    Here is a set of Insomnia icons for sbsettings. If I crossed some line please delete this post. If not well,
    Attached Images -off.png -.png 
    2009-07-26 06:31 AM
    well its a lil off topic a better place wuld b on tha ielegance icons thread, but i think ur fine
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2009-07-26 09:34 AM
    Well I checked out ur FAQ and first tried White labels from Cydia, that did nothing? I enable through WB, nothing changed.
    So now I did part 2 and downloaded ur pack of icon labels, well that didnt help either lol. It increased the size of letters and some apps images were larger then others making the springboard look very cluttered and not good to read.

This may sound stupid but im new to the plist files and I deleted the plist file in the Pro.theme, the only plist file there. After that, the labels were back to normal as before. Now what else did I just cause when I deleted that plist? hehe

Thanks!
    The white labels theme should work. You would need to enable it above the othe themes in winterboard. It will be an option for the update. I will not be changing the icon size though as you can see that causes too much confusion. It will be a standard plist file that can be used above all other themes to ge the icon labels that are overlayed a bit by the reflection. It's not my cup of tea bu for people who want to enable it I will make it an option. If you are using a shelved theme then you can copy one o the other plist files from on eof the optional themes back into your theme that you deleted it from. note that the plist files that are with the wallpaper clock options are a bit different as far as the taskbar time color. So if you are using the theme with a wallpaper clock the you would want to copy a plist from one of the wallpaper clock options. If you are not using the wallpaper clock option then you can copy the plist from the no shelves theme...

I hope that is not too confusing...
    2009-07-26 03:16 PM
    The white labels theme should work. You would need to enable it above the othe themes in winterboard. It will be an option for the update. I will not be changing the icon size though as you can see that causes too much confusion. It will be a standard plist file that can be used above all other themes to ge the icon labels that are overlayed a bit by the reflection. It's not my cup of tea bu for people who want to enable it I will make it an option. If you are using a shelved theme then you can copy one o the other plist files from on eof the optional themes back into your theme that you deleted it from. note that the plist files that are with the wallpaper clock options are a bit different as far as the taskbar time color. So if you are using the theme with a wallpaper clock the you would want to copy a plist from one of the wallpaper clock options. If you are not using the wallpaper clock option then you can copy the plist from the no shelves theme...

I hope that is not too confusing...
    I understand what u mean lol It a little confusing but ill get it.
    So u gonna make an option to enable it? Right on!
    I just need to learn more about the file.plist, I understand somewhat what they do but not really... lol

Thanks for the help again!

Wiki helps me out to understand more lol [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Property_list[/ame]

EDIT: One more question..

About plist files. What if u just want a simple theme and only change the images.png and have no plist files, is that ok? I think there to enhance settings of certain setups right?
    Last edited by lilskaterpunk; 2009-07-26 at 03:39 PM.

2009-07-26 03:34 PM
    The plist files associated with my theme only do one thing. That being change the color of the font used for different locations like the text on the calendar icon is set to transparent, the taskbartime for the wallpaper clock plist files is setto match the taskbar so that it blends in. Icon label are specified as transparent hence the icon labels do not show. They are still there they are just transparent in color. I edit plists on my machine using pledit.exe which can be found doing a google search. I hope this clears it up a bit better!

2009-07-26 04:25 PM
    I use notepad++ to edit my plist files. I tried to use the program bars said but it kept giving me error after error and wouldnt even start (using windows 7 maybe that has something to do with it). Anyway Notepad++ is very well known so try that.
    2009-07-26 06:27 PM
    Hi, can someone help me with my slider?
    Attached Thumbnails -img_0006.png  
    Last edited by torvalds; 2009-07-26 at 08:12 PM.
    2009-07-26 07:58 PM
    The plist files associated with my theme only do one thing. That being change the color of the font used for different locations like the text on the calendar icon is set to transparent, the taskbartime for the wallpaper clock plist files is setto match the taskbar so that it blends in. Icon label are specified as transparent hence the icon labels do not show. They are still there they are just transparent in color. I edit plists on my machine using pledit.exe which can be found doing a google search. I hope this clears it up a bit better!

Thanks for that info, it did help me out. I will someday play around and learn more about what to do with files and crap, sounds quite interesting... haha

2009-07-26 08:12 PM
    Hi, can someone help me with my slider?
    For now you will have to use an additional slider theme from cydia. I will be updating the pro slider next weekend. Sorry fo the delay but I am curretly on vacation without my Photoshop machine
    if you download any winterboard slider theme available in cydia and enable it in winterboard above the PRO theme your issue will be temporarily fixed. What language are you using anyways?

Thanks for understanding!
    2009-07-26 08:31 PM
2,183 ... 747555657585967107 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD