User Tag List

I have a problem with my taskbar not being visible all the time, sometimes there is no taskbar (see screenshot). I have lock taskbar enabled in winterboard and it is above pro theme, I also changed the black statusbar png to the white statusbar png, is this not the right thing to do? when I have no taskbar I can not slide for sb settings, any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails -img_0386.png  
    Moddin My LiFe, One App at a time !
    2009-07-31 03:19 AM
    I have never tried the taskbar oprions that you are trying to add. It is not an issue with the theme though. What are you trying to accoplish may I ask?
    2009-07-31 03:27 AM
    Hey Bars, two things - 1 suggestion, 1 question

Question:

What do all the icons/colors mean for cell reception?

Im assuming red > orange > green indicates signal strength, the greyed out 3G icon is EDGE, and orange 3G is 3G? I wasn't totally sure with that

Suggestion:

The ipod icon you use when music is being played doesn't look right when the status bar is showing up. In the home screens in looks fine but when the status bar is up it buts up against the bottom. I think it could use 2px (thats my eyeball estimate) of padding so it's the same height as the mail icon. Obviously that means you would have to make it that much shorter, which may make it indistiguishable as an ipod, at which point it may no longer work as that indicator, but I'm not sure. Just my 2cents.
    2009-07-31 03:38 AM
    Hey Bars, two things - 1 suggestion, 1 question

Question:

What do all the icons/colors mean for cell reception?

Im assuming red > orange > green indicates signal strength, the greyed out 3G icon is EDGE, and orange 3G is 3G? I wasn't totally sure with that

Suggestion:

The ipod icon you use when music is being played doesn't look right when the status bar is showing up. In the home screens in looks fine but when the status bar is up it buts up against the bottom. I think it could use 2px (thats my eyeball estimate) of padding so it's the same height as the mail icon. Obviously that means you would have to make it that much shorter, which may make it indistiguishable as an ipod, at which point it may no longer work as that indicator, but I'm not sure. Just my 2cents.
    Your correct on the signal strength and the iPod status bar icon already changed for the update

I stare at this thing more than anyone else does... TRUST me! I mean you can ask my wife.... lol
    2009-07-31 03:42 AM
    not trying to accomplish anything but to have the taskbar always, it only happens once in a while, taskbar is there sometimes and sometimes not, can't figure out whats up, i did change the background to the ielegance leather. could that be the problem
    Moddin My LiFe, One App at a time !
    2009-07-31 03:45 AM
    Shouldnt be, It sounds more like whatever you are putting above the theme that is causing the problem. Or whatever lockscreen bar you mentioned. I have not seen my taskbar disappear EVER since using these themes. And I have been on em since before Easter this year
    2009-07-31 03:50 AM
    Your correct on the signal strength and the iPod status bar icon already changed for the update

I stare at this thing more than anyone else does... TRUST me! I mean you can ask my wife.... lol
    Your poor wife, lol.

I figure it's beta so I'll try to provide any constructive criticisms or issues that I find, whether I ever beat you to finding something you dont already know is another story.
    2009-07-31 06:26 AM
    yo bars can u give a psd to tha default load screens?
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2009-07-31 07:08 PM
    yo bars can u give a psd to tha default load screens?
    Yes I can. It will be released to the beta team when I send the update files
    2009-08-01 12:12 AM
    Hey Bars, no rush but was wondering when you are looking at sending a new update out to the beta team? Thank you again for all the great work you do.
    2009-08-01 04:13 AM
    Hey Bars, no rush but was wondering when you are looking at sending a new update out to the beta team? Thank you again for all the great work you do.
    I am going to do my best to get it to everyone on the Team tonight.
    2009-08-01 11:45 AM
    I haven't kept up in a few days so what will be the new updates to the beta team?
    2009-08-01 05:51 PM
    Bars, awesome theme! The amount of details is amazing. The most complete theme i've ever seen. No wonder I bought it! hehehe
    Quick question... i'm using a transparent status bar. I noticed in the phone and mail app, the status bar remains solid black. Is that part of the app skin in those two apps? Or do those 2 apps use a different status bar which i can make transparent?
    Thanks for everything on this!
    2009-08-01 07:45 PM
    I haven't kept up in a few days so what will be the new updates to the beta team?
    Mainly bug fixes, updates to all languages in Springborad.strings, New slider theme, new lock icon,new lockbackground, new ipod taskbar icon, more default loading screens, updated in call keypad. I havent had much time to update much else due to my vacation and being busy catching up...

Also updated font to include dialer and calc fonts...

Bars, awesome theme! The amount of details is amazing. The most complete theme i've ever seen. No wonder I bought it! hehehe
    Quick question... i'm using a transparent status bar. I noticed in the phone and mail app, the status bar remains solid black. Is that part of the app skin in those two apps? Or do those 2 apps use a different status bar which i can make transparent?
    Thanks for everything on this!
    I honestly have never tried to update those statusbars. I do believe that they are different images, The status bars in the update are changed a bit. Anything that does not have the shelves has a transparent status bar. The sheleves themes have a solid one so that when you are in calc landscape you cannot see the sheleves...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-08-01 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-01 08:10 PM
    refreshing my inbox lol...waiting
    2009-08-02 03:56 AM
    refreshing my inbox lol...waiting
    Sent out... If I missed you tag my email that is on my website and let me know I missed you and I will forward you the link...
    2009-08-02 05:05 AM
    You are the man Bars, Thanks for the update. Will get it on the phone and let you know what I think.
    2009-08-02 05:28 AM
    You are the man Bars, Thanks for the update. Will get it on the phone and let you know what I think.
    At least I didnt miss you!! Minor changes in this update... I will get to more when I can squeeze it in...
    2009-08-02 05:35 AM
    At least I didnt miss you!! Minor changes in this update... I will get to more when I can squeeze it in...
    This is true, thank you for keeping me in mind this time. No rush I understand being busy and having tons to do. Just want to make sure you know that the things you do are appreciated and keep up the good work.

Side note, how are the download numbers on PRO? Just curious on how it looks or how well it is doing compared to iElegance.
    2009-08-02 05:39 AM
    IElegance still has everything on SMASH. The numbers for PRO are ALOT lower than you would think. It is kind of sad how low they are One good thing about that is that the theme is VERY exclusive. There are approximately 250,000 users on iElegance and around 2400 on PRO. Additionally, I get a percentage of the proceeds, so I wont be quitting my 2 jobs any time soon...

3000 people downloaded iElegance today and MAYBE ~150 PRO...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-08-02 at 05:49 AM.
    2009-08-02 05:46 AM
2,183 ... 1454626364656674 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD