Not a problem my friend Im glad you found out what it was...
    2009-08-07 05:48 AM
    Part 2

Pro Football
    Zensify
    TV.com
    i.TV
    LinkedIn
    iBrowser
    TweetDeck
    Jacks or Better Basic
    SPB Brain Evolution
    Evernote
    part 2

seems like i`m blind, bars already did them in the new thread
    Attached Thumbnails -tvcom.png   -ibrowser.png   -zensify.png   -pro-football.png   -evernote.png   -spb-brain-evolution.png   -jacks-better-basic.png   -tweetdeck.png  

-linkedin.png   -i.tv.png  
    Last edited by not2c4u; 2009-08-07 at 12:22 PM.
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you
    2009-08-07 12:12 PM
    Hey guys, where's the new thread? Link plz

2009-08-07 02:23 PM
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...screens-2.html
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you
    2009-08-07 02:39 PM
    Hey bars,

I purchased Pro last week & had to restore my phone... After I re-downloaded it yesterday, it did not have SB Settings with it?!?! I deleted & downloaded again, but nothing.... Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance!!
    2009-08-07 08:06 PM
    Hey bars,

I purchased Pro last week & had to restore my phone... After I re-downloaded it yesterday, it did not have SB Settings with it?!?! I deleted & downloaded again, but nothing.... Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance!!
    Couple questions for you....

Did you have SBSettings install prior to installing the theme?

If so did you set the theme in SBSettings, more, manage themes?

If you have exhausted all options send me an email to [email protected]
    and I will send you the files for manual replacement
    2009-08-07 08:37 PM
    Just sent the email.. Thanks again!!
    2009-08-07 09:04 PM
    Link sent.... Can anyone else verify that the SBSettings is in the latest pack or not? I have sent a query to PF to see if he could look at it
    2009-08-07 09:24 PM
    can't figure out how to raise font on wpclock. read previous posts to no avail. used ssh and move folders like readme said to. still nothing. any help would be appreciated. if not, still the best theme i've found.
    2009-08-07 10:24 PM
    can't figure out how to raise font on wpclock. read previous posts to no avail. used ssh and move folders like readme said to. still nothing. any help would be appreciated. if not, still the best theme i've found.
    Ddownload fontswap from cydia, then install iElegance PRO font from cydia, then open fontswap and select the PRO font for dialer, system, and lockclock.

I hope this is what your looking for.

When I said move the folders, I didn't mean via SSH, I mean in winterboard when you open winterboard on he device
    2009-08-07 10:38 PM
    sorry for being confusing, but the problem i have is the date is too low on the clock.
    2009-08-07 10:43 PM
    sorry for being confusing, but the problem i have is the date is too low on the clock.
    Are you using my font and what options do you have enabled in winterboard?

I already had plans of moving it up by 6 or 7 pixels, but I can send you the updated file
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-08-07 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-07 10:59 PM
    using "papyrus" in system fonts. pro weather icon - pro wpclock - snail edge icon - pro script carrier - pro slider - pro lock screen - pro. in that order.
    2009-08-07 11:03 PM
    using "papyrus" in system fonts. pro weather icon - pro wpclock - snail edge icon - pro script carrier - pro slider - pro lock screen - pro. in that order.
    Have you tried my font? Try it please and let me know if it is still too low...

try this, put it into /Library/Themes/PRO WP Clock/
    Attached Files
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-08-07 at 11:17 PM.
    2009-08-07 11:12 PM
    your font works great, but all the other "bigger" fonts are almost cut in half.
    2009-08-07 11:19 PM
    I do believe that is the fonts that you are using were not ported correctly to work on 3.0
    2009-08-07 11:28 PM
    that moved it up to the bottom edge of the clock. it could be a little higher, but i am very thankful to be able to read it. thanks for all your help.
    2009-08-07 11:50 PM
    I recently purchased this theme from Cydia and either I can't seem to configure it correctly in Winterboard or maybe I missing some add ons, but before purchasing the description said the PRO version came with everyting.

For example I can only get the clock to appear if I have PRO in Winterboard Un-checked, and even then the other icons seem to overlap as if a setting isnt correct. If I check PRO WP Clock nothing happens, and the only the standard iphone clock appears. Ive messed with all the settings on winterboard and I cant for the life of me, get my phone to resemble the thumbnails provided in your post.

Also my SMS seetings icons don not appear as they do in the thumbnails below, instead they look generic.

Also I have no slider bar?

Other than that this is an excellent theme.

Please help
    2009-08-08 04:30 AM
    Barsoverbeats! I figured out my weathericon issue. Eventhough I had it set to update every minute in Settings. I thought I would checkout the ashman.weathericon.plist file itself in library/preferences and it was set to update every 999 minutes regardless of what I set it as in settings and so I edited it in iFile to 1 minute and no it works perfect.
    2009-08-08 04:37 AM
    I recently purchased this theme from Cydia and either I can't seem to configure it correctly in Winterboard or maybe I missing some add ons, but before purchasing the description said the PRO version came with everyting.

For example I can only get the clock to appear if I have PRO in Winterboard Un-checked, and even then the other icons seem to overlap as if a setting isnt correct. If I check PRO WP Clock nothing happens, and the only the standard iphone clock appears. Ive messed with all the settings on winterboard and I cant for the life of me, get my phone to resemble the thumbnails provided in your post.

Also my SMS seetings icons don not appear as they do in the thumbnails below, instead they look generic.

Also I have no slider bar?

Other than that this is an excellent theme.

Please help
    The issue that you are having is due to the order you have things in winterboard. You need to have "PRO" at the very bottom of the list. You can drag the themes in winterboard by using the table "grabbers" on the way right. Once you have PRO on the bottom you will be able to select your WP Clock in order to have the large clock. The slider theme can then also be activated above PRO and you will have a slider. The font is now included in a separate package. Download FontSwap from cydia and then download iElegance PRO Font. Then launch FontSwap and select PRO font for Dialer/Calc, System, and LockClock fonts

I hope this helps you straighten it out. Welcome to ModMyi.com

barsoverbeats! I figured out my weathericon issue. Eventhough i had it set to update every minute in settings. I thought i would checkout the ashman.weathericon.plist file itself in library/preferences and it was set to update every 999 minutes regardless of what i set it as in settings and so i edited it in ifile to 1 minute and no it works perfect.
    schhwwwweeeeeeet!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-08-08 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-08 04:39 AM
2,183 ... 2363717273747583 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD