i guess i can share...
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2009-08-13 06:43 AM
    Looking Gooooood !! and everything is working just perfect,, thanks bars !!!
    Attached Thumbnails -img_0118.png  
    2009-08-13 07:47 AM
    Wow, I"ve missed alot since I last checked this thread... so how the hell do I do all the cool stuff with this theme now, i.e. Custom text above dock, big weather icon. etc...

Sorry I didn't know where to look and this thread is now over 100 pages!
    Don't forget to say THANKS!

J.D.
    2009-08-13 10:17 AM
    Nice, Thanks for sharing it.
    2009-08-13 11:15 AM
    Thought I'd share again.
    Very nice. How did you get the font like that. I have only tried once and it was too big? Have you edited the font size or made the icons smaller?
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2009-08-13 12:15 PM

I have 2 questions :
    * how do you get the date some millimeters higher ?
    * and why the recorder icon for me is still the original one ?

thx in advance.
    2009-08-13 02:25 PM

I have 2 questions :
    * how do you get the date some millimeters higher ?
    * and why the recorder icon for me is still the original one ?

thx in advance.
    could it be that your language on your iphone is german?

if thats true than there is a solution for the recorder

or a let me say in other words is your iphone language not english

maybe thats also the reason for problem one, but i had also problem two because im from austria and the app has another name in the iphone os.

EDIT: which version of ielegance pro do you have? I have used 1.0 2 days ago and there was an other voice memo icon now i have 1.3 but still the old icon, so i searched an saw that in german (so it only helps if you are german) it is called Sprachmemos.png so you have to ssh into the ielegance pro folder and rename it to this name if you have another native language you have to browse to the original app folder from apple and open info.plist inside this you can read the name how it is spelled in your language and than you have to use that name for the icon.

PM if you dont knwo what i mean im bad in verbalising myself in english

greetz
    Last edited by Leviathan2201; 2009-08-13 at 02:57 PM.
    2009-08-13 02:38 PM
    In fact, my iphone's language is French.
    version of ielegance pro = 1.3

is there any way to identify the exact icon name for application installed?
    Because I'm having this problem with few icons and tried differents names but seems to be something else or wrong syntaxe...

Thx
    2009-08-13 02:49 PM
    In fact, my iphone's language is French.
    version of ielegance pro = 1.3

is there any way to identify the exact icon name for application installed?
    Because I'm having this problem with few icons and tried different names but seems to be something else or wrong syntaxe...

Thx
    okay yes there is a solution, if you have ifile you can use another filebrowser for your iphone, i used wildeyes! but i had problems with reading the info.plist with that program and this is the mainpart of all that work. so i would prefer ifile (cydia store should also be available for demo, so i think you must not buy it, i did), then you have to go into /var/mbile/applications if it is an appstore app or inside /var/stash/applications.pwn if it is an cydia app or the stock apps which ar allready included into the iphone os, like voice memos in your case the second opinion then open voicememos.app, (should be the same name in your case) and look for info.plist open that file and then then a list appears
    with loads of information search for the line
    <key>CFBundleName</key>
    <string>VoiceMemos</string>

then go inside the ielegance pro icon folder and look if the png file for that app has the same name if no rename it and respring
    if you still have the problem go to winterboard again and activate "icon labels" and look how your voice memo is called, if it is named in your language, french, you have to go to your ielegance pro icon folder and rename it again to the french name,
    as i said i had to rename it from voicememos.png to Sprachmemos.png (look for capitalisation)and i still have an voice memos.png from the 1.3 theme which doesnt work.

greetz

PS: hope it helps you forward

EDIT: i looked inside the voice memos.app folder and found the french info.plist.string.

could it be that the name in your language is: Dictaphone ???????

So i think i have found the main solution i you have an appstore app or and stock app like voice memos, you always have to search for the french.proj folder maybe it not always called french but in you language and then you have to open the infoplist.string and looks for "CFBundleDisplayName" = "Dictaphone" and with every app you have that problem you have to name the icons that way
    Last edited by Leviathan2201; 2009-08-13 at 03:27 PM.
    2009-08-13 03:12 PM
    Can someone tell me what line i need to enter on the plist file to move the icon text down one line like in this image?

Thanks.

My one the text doesnt seem as white and seems to be a bit higher up. I would like the text to be under the reflection if possible.
    Attached Thumbnails -img_0016.png   -img_0036.png  
    Last edited by showstopper; 2009-08-13 at 03:29 PM.
    2009-08-13 03:22 PM
    Can someone tell me what line i need to enter on the plist file to move the icon text down one line like in this image?

Thanks.
    Was genau meinst du? AHH glaub ich habs du willst dass der test eins weiter unten steht damit er nicht in der reflekctierung steht hmmm. pff so ein experte bin ich auch nicht aber interessante frage, ich würde vorschlegen du pm'st barsoverbeats oder frostybytex, oder wie der genau heist, die kennen sich da aus und die haben auch nix gegen pm's udn bekomsmteher ne antwort.

mfg
    Last edited by Leviathan2201; 2009-08-13 at 03:26 PM.
    2009-08-13 03:24 PM
    Was genau meisnt du?
    English please?
    2009-08-13 03:26 PM
    English please?
    sry. nice question but icant tell you that but thats what would be very interessting for me too, but i would say you better write an PM to xxfrostbyetexx or barsoverbeats, because they are very deep into that and i think if someone knews that, then they.
    2009-08-13 03:29 PM
    Thanks. On a closer look it seems he may of resized all his icons!
    That is a mission!!
    2009-08-13 03:33 PM
    Thanks. On a closer look it seems he may of resized all his icons!
    That is a mission!!
    yes but maybe he didnt resize the icon maybe he changes a string so all icons appear smale instead of original size
    2009-08-13 03:38 PM
    yes but maybe he didnt resize the icon maybe he changes a string so all icons appear smale instead of original size
    That would be handy!
    2009-08-13 03:39 PM
    Very nice. How did you get the font like that. I have only tried once and it was too big? Have you edited the font size or made the icons smaller?
    Yeah I made the icons 81x81 through Photoshop.
    2009-08-13 06:10 PM
    Has anyone figured out how to get bosspaper to show the day/date at the bottom like on regular pro? I've tried to put the pstfile in the folder which wallpapers im using but to no avail. Is this something bosspaper just cant do? Anyone have any ideas??
    Thanks...
    2009-08-13 06:41 PM
    Yeah I made the icons 81x81 through Photoshop.
    Yeah i thought so!
    Cheers.
    2009-08-13 06:42 PM
    okay yes there is a solution, if you have ifile you can use another filebrowser for your iphone, i used wildeyes! but i had problems with reading the info.plist with that program and this is the mainpart of all that work. so i would prefer ifile (cydia store should also be available for demo, so i think you must not buy it, i did), then you have to go into /var/mbile/applications if it is an appstore app or inside /var/stash/applications.pwn if it is an cydia app or the stock apps which ar allready included into the iphone os, like voice memos in your case the second opinion then open voicememos.app, (should be the same name in your case) and look for info.plist open that file and then then a list appears
    with loads of information search for the line
    <key>CFBundleName</key>
    <string>VoiceMemos</string>

then go inside the ielegance pro icon folder and look if the png file for that app has the same name if no rename it and respring
    if you still have the problem go to winterboard again and activate "icon labels" and look how your voice memo is called, if it is named in your language, french, you have to go to your ielegance pro icon folder and rename it again to the french name,
    as i said i had to rename it from voicememos.png to Sprachmemos.png (look for capitalisation)and i still have an voice memos.png from the 1.3 theme which doesnt work.

greetz

PS: hope it helps you forward

EDIT: i looked inside the voice memos.app folder and found the french info.plist.string.

could it be that the name in your language is: Dictaphone ???????

So i think i have found the main solution i you have an appstore app or and stock app like voice memos, you always have to search for the french.proj folder maybe it not always called french but in you language and then you have to open the infoplist.string and looks for "CFBundleDisplayName" = "Dictaphone" and with every app you have that problem you have to name the icons that way

Ok man thanks a lot for this helpfull information, I've all my icons customized now
    2009-08-13 07:59 PM
2,183 ... 2969777879808189 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD