Best wishes my friend! I hope all works out for the best. Family first!!!
    2009-08-18 05:39 PM
    +1
    +2 Be Calm Bars, think logically as you do, and you will arrive at the best answer, good luck J
    2009-08-18 06:40 PM
    hope everything works out bars
    2009-08-19 01:18 AM
    hey man i hate to see your pro theme up for grabs on cydia for free when everyone has paid for your hard work!
    I don't see it for free, you crazy?
    2009-08-19 02:03 AM
    I typically change my theme a lot. Ever since I got this theme, I haven't changed my theme. That's a compliment to you bars .

Here's my screenshot. I changed few things on the weather and calendar(like displaying full calendar since saturday wasn't displaying in the default setting)
    Hey, I just bought this theme today, just upgraded to a 3G and jailbroke it and first theme i saw was this and I loved it.

Question: What app is that calendar and weather info called? I like that setup with 4 icons on top and 4 on bottom with the calendar on the right and weather info on the left. Thanks in advance guys.

Also, how come my slider isn't showing up? I can tap the area to unlock, but it doesn't show. Another thing, how do i get the number and % to show for charging? And least but not least, how can I show the icon labels? Sorry, im new at this.
    Last edited by boredkenny; 2009-08-19 at 04:25 AM.
    2009-08-19 04:00 AM
    zelek uploaded the pro experiment theme on the prvious page and u can dl it and ssh it to your themes folder. ull need to use the iblank to get the four on top and bottom. pro icon labels can be activated in winterboard
    2009-08-19 05:15 AM
    i also have that lockscreen but my names arent lined up...

and i like tha blk around ur icons howd u change tht?
    Hey there Frost. Someone else asked, and I'm curious too. What are you using for the SMS notification, as well as the Calendar notification?

Thanks.
    2009-08-19 07:12 AM
    Hey there Frost. Someone else asked, and I'm curious too. What are you using for the SMS notification, as well as the Calendar notification?

Thanks.
    Gruppled LockInfo theme
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2009-08-19 07:38 AM
    This theme has really intrieged me; but I have a few questions.

Seeing as the icons are kinda spread out throughout the giant thread, have they been constantly added or will I need to do a thread search before I request icons? (EDIT: I am dumb, I see the icon thread now. Second question still need an answer for. )

Also, how easy is it for complete themes like this to be altered with certain Cydia programs like 5 icon dock/coulmns and whatnot?

Thanks guys,

-Chad
    Last edited by mamba81; 2009-08-19 at 02:46 PM.
    2009-08-19 02:39 PM
    This theme has really intrieged me; but I have a few questions.

Seeing as the icons are kinda spread out throughout the giant thread, have they been constantly added or will I need to do a thread search before I request icons? (EDIT: I am dumb, I see the icon thread now. Second question still need an answer for. )

Also, how easy is it for complete themes like this to be altered with certain Cydia programs like 5 icon dock/coulmns and whatnot?

Thanks guys,

-Chad
    To your second question, yeas it works with the 5 icon dock i have used it until is started using stack and second i thin k you use 5 icon colums you should use the background WITHOUT shelves, dont know if there is an option, but if not you just have to find the lookscrenne wallpaper in the theme folder and use it as normalbackground by makin a kopie and name it "background.png" or Background.png" nut sure.

greets
    2009-08-19 02:56 PM
    zelek uploaded the pro experiment theme on the prvious page and u can dl it and ssh it to your themes folder. ull need to use the iblank to get the four on top and bottom. pro icon labels can be activated in winterboard
    Sorry with all the questions, but how Can I SSH into the phone and do this? Also can you link the page that he uploaded it on? And after this will my desktop look like the displayed?

Oh and how can I get rid of the shelves for this theme? I unchecked them in WB, but it still shows, can someone post a screen of what needs to be unchecked to not show shelves? Thanks again!
    Last edited by boredkenny; 2009-08-19 at 04:34 PM.
    2009-08-19 04:31 PM
    To your second question, yeas it works with the 5 icon dock i have used it until is started using stack and second i thin k you use 5 icon colums you should use the background WITHOUT shelves, dont know if there is an option, but if not you just have to find the lookscrenne wallpaper in the theme folder and use it as normalbackground by makin a kopie and name it "background.png" or Background.png" nut sure.

greets
    Cool thanks, so this theme works with stacks as well? Also, has anyone used Intelliscreen with iElegencePro?
    2009-08-19 05:05 PM
    Sorry with all the questions, but how Can I SSH into the phone and do this? Also can you link the page that he uploaded it on? And after this will my desktop look like the displayed?

Oh and how can I get rid of the shelves for this theme? I unchecked them in WB, but it still shows, can someone post a screen of what needs to be unchecked to not show shelves? Thanks again!
    You can SSH into your phone by using iPhoneBrowser or WinSCP iy you are on Windows and Cyberduck if you are on a Mac.

You cannot UNCHECK the Shelves, what you have to do is to additionally ACTIVATE the NO Shelves Theme in Winterboard and drag it to the top. The ProTheme itself has always to be the bottom one of the activated Themes.
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you
    2009-08-19 05:34 PM
    You can SSH into your phone by using iPhoneBrowser or WinSCP iy you are on Windows and Cyberduck if you are on a Mac.

You cannot UNCHECK the Shelves, what you have to do is to additionally ACTIVATE the NO Shelves Theme in Winterboard and drag it to the top. The ProTheme itself has always to be the bottom one of the activated Themes.
    Thanks! That worked! What is the diff with the WP Clock, WP Clock NO Shelve, WP 24HR and WP 24HR NO Shelve?

For the SSH part, can someone link the post where zel uploaded the additional modded version? Also where would I exactly put these new files and/or what files I would have to edit? Thanks again in advance. Sorry for the newb questions!
    2009-08-19 06:06 PM
    I need assistance please: Instead of using your clock/weather bar, I am using the stock clock, weather and calendar apps/icon and all is working except the calendar icon. The date is not showing at all and is just a blank red/white icon. How can I ssh or fix the calendar icon so that the current date shows again???

I can not use your weather/date/time bar because it is not compatible with BossPaper (yet) Please help me get my date back, Thank You!
    2009-08-19 08:44 PM
    Cool thanks, so this theme works with stacks as well? Also, has anyone used Intelliscreen with iElegencePro?
    Intelliscreen is working fine for me with this theme.

I have a couple of newb questions. When I try to run stack with this theme it will crash when I choose a program off of it. All the icons on the dock want to move to the center as I remove them. Stack cannot be moved to the right corner. Does anyone have any idea what might cause this.

Also, I had downloaded a huge icon pack from bars website. How do I incorporate these into the theme. I had tried to copy these into what I believe is the icon folder but they do not work.
    Last edited by rsohne; 2009-08-19 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-19 10:36 PM
    Gruppled LockInfo theme
    I've been looking Frost, but its no longer on cydia....any idea mate?
    2009-08-19 11:17 PM
    I've been looking Frost, but its no longer on cydia....any idea mate?
    Hack that Phone - Make and use themes with WinterBoard - Section 27: Gruppled theme
    2009-08-19 11:24 PM
    ^^^ Thanks Tristan, you're a star
    2009-08-19 11:34 PM
    I'm getting the feeling that using stacks with this theme isn't a great idea. Does it crash for everyone that has this theme?

Also, intelliscreen doesn't work with firmware 3.0 does it?
    2009-08-20 12:16 AM
2,183 ... 3373818283848593 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD