I am using Intelliscreen with 3.0 and jailbroken without any problems.
    2009-08-20 01:04 AM
    Okay guys, I manage to figure out how to SSH into my phone. Now what I need to know is how do I get my springboard to look like Zel's with the weather icons and calendar? Also can someone link the files for that theme. Thanks again guys!
    2009-08-20 04:27 AM
    I am using Intelliscreen with 3.0 and jailbroken without any problems.
    I am alsoo using Intelliscreen with 3.0 and jailbroken without problems

Harley
    2009-08-20 04:31 AM
    Thanks for the info a while back I just finally got it and did everything you said and it is amazing thank you for that..

I have a lil problem though I have no sound on the lockscreen when i unlock it or on the key clicks or anything else but the phone is ringing find and all that..

How do I fix this it just seems to be the theme sounds.. and where would I put the sounds?

also when I am on your other thread for the icons where do I put those?

Thank you for all the help I really appreciate it..

also was wondering if updates come through cydia or do I need to follow this thread more?

ok the sound works

like an idiot i had it on vibrate lol

sorry!

I'm blond
    Last edited by Dade Murphy; 2009-08-20 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-20 04:36 PM
    Team,
    I am sorry about my absense. I am going through a really difficult time with my family. I am not sure how everything is going to turn out. I am REALLY hurting right now and I hope everyone can understand. Thank you for all of the people that have been able to help! SORRY gang!
    Bars sorry to hear there are issues that you are having to go through. I hope it all works out and things get better. Keep your head up.
    2009-08-20 08:21 PM
    I hope all is well bars!

You can get through whatever it is you are going through

there will be brighter days ahead.
    2009-08-20 09:15 PM
    can anyone make a png for the popup notification...you know like the outline of the text message on lockscreen, etc. It would make a cool sms balloon.

Thanks
    2009-08-21 03:00 AM
    Ho cn I customise some icons on the spring board please?.
    2009-08-21 01:21 PM
    Ho cn I customise some icons on the spring board please?.
    Check the icons thread.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2009-08-21 01:38 PM
    Check the icons thread.
    OK done that stil can not see how to find and use files!!, none seem to be on my phone anywhere. WHAT am I missing?.
    2009-08-21 05:49 PM
    Is there a way to make the call volume louder? sometimes it is impossible to hear..

Thank you.
    2009-08-21 06:03 PM
    Hey Bars....now that winterboard is updated can you update/create an SMS Background screen for us? Thanks man!!!!
    2009-08-21 09:10 PM
    can someone post the clockunderlay.png shown in the image below? I accidentally overwrote mine with another. Thanks! Also how do you I get my status bar at the top clear like in the image below...

also... two more questions.

1.) Do I need to have a wallpaper.png in the PRO Wallpaper clock.theme and in the PRO.theme in order for the wallpaper to show? Is there anyway I can set my wallpaper without having to SSH?

2.)How can I set the lockscreen wallpaper?

Thanks. Kind of new to this all.
    Last edited by entraik; 2009-08-21 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-21 10:32 PM
    Winterboard was upgraded, giving us the ability to theme the Apple SMS program. Yay!

Can anyone port this ability to the iRealSMS program? When you select the Apple UI, the bubbles change but the background does not (enabled in Winterboard.

Any help is appreciated!
    2009-08-21 11:00 PM
    This Pro Theme Rocks... I think about tying another theme but I keep on coming back to PRO. I've been tweaking it for a while now for myself. This' what I got now. Think I'll keep it like this for a while! I use springjumps from the homescreen (page0) and the little house arrow on the Dock is the springjump back to well...home.

Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png   -3.png   -4.png  
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-08-21 at 11:09 PM.
    2009-08-21 11:05 PM
    This Pro Theme Rocks... I think about tying another theme but I keep on coming back to PRO. I've been tweaking it for a while now for myself. This' what I got now. Think I'll keep it like this for a while! I use springjumps from the homescreen (page0) and the little house arrow on the Dock is the springjump back to well...home.

WOW! Would you be willing to share this theme? 0_0
    2009-08-21 11:22 PM
    CAn you put The black frame i dont like the silver one
    2009-08-21 11:26 PM

thats awesome. how do i get that home button icon so i dont have to hit the home button all the time?

nevermind...apparently i can't read...
    Last edited by pargoff; 2009-08-22 at 09:26 PM.
    2009-08-22 09:23 PM
    WOW! Would you be willing to share this theme? 0_0
    I've since altered it a bit. I'll post some new photos soon. If you still like it I'll upload the Altered PRO files only to use with your PRO theme.

CAn you put The black frame i dont like the silver one
    If you have PhotoShop and Bars' PRO Theme you can just make them dark using his .psd. I'll need Bars approval to upload the dark frame as this' a paid for theme.

thats awesome. how do i get that home button icon so i dont have to hit the home button all the time?

nevermind...apparently i can't read...
    If you want the Icon for the SpringJump just let me know.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-08-22 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-22 09:37 PM
    I cant figure out how to get the clock working on the Pro theme.can sombody tell me what needs to be checked?
    2009-08-22 10:05 PM
2,183 ... 3474828384858694 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD