User Tag List

I don't have PRO weathericon. Can't find it anywhere.
    2009-11-08 02:32 PM
    Sorry i haven't been on in a while. They broke into my house and took my laptop and phone. The only day i forgot my phone Just got a new 3gs and jailbroke it with brackra1n. Working to see if the G.O.C Dock looks good with iElegance. What do you guys think? Maybe different icons? I love that dock!

Open the wallpaper.html

<meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="60; URL=Wallpaper.html"/>

Change the 60 which = seconds to however long you want it.
    Thank you!! Will def change that!

Any chance you could post your modified files? I don't have a good image editing software.. I do believe you need to modify the Wallpaper.html to move the Clock down to the bottom instead of being on top (I just want the Weather Widget on the top right..) and your modified PNG file..

If possible, are you able to tell me how to modify the HTML so the clock is on the bottom?

Thanks in advance!
    I don't have the wallpaper file anymore Ill def work something out. Im using GIMP as i dont have photoshop anymore and its a little different. Once i get photoshop back ill def spend more time and make a better wallpaper. Ill look into that changing the position of the clock too.

Hey Sal Medina

How can i change the time from 24hr time to 12hr time and also the background included in the zip file is white instead of black (like your picture), and the text for the time and date is black. can you help me change it please.

Thanks
    Not so sure on the 24hr. I know that under the wallpaper.html file you can change the color from black to white. I use note++ to edit those files. Also, i changed the font-family to Helvetica. This will allow you to see the PRO font.

font-family: Papyrus;
    color: black;
    2009-11-08 07:23 PM
    I don't have PRO weathericon. Can't find it anywhere.
    Get it from Bar's web site, as I posted above. Go to the first page, first post of this thread. He's got a link to his site. It's on there, you'll need it.
    2009-11-08 09:32 PM
    i know Bars didnt include all the icons in the theme on cydia to keep the size down but this hunting an pecking for icons is a bit silly if you ask me. the illumine devs come out with updates all the time with new icons. doesnt take more than a few min to grab the update and install it. i would like to see the same for ielegance because i think it is a better theme all around. just my two cents. thanks for all the hard work Bars!!
    Last edited by pargoff; 2009-11-09 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-09 07:00 PM
    Short and sweet. iElegance on Beta-Carotene. The theme is called iElegance PRO. I have been working very hard on it. Everything has been redone from ground up. It is very clean and very detailed. PRO has been released to Cydia...

All comments welcome... Thanks for looking!
    it looks ver nice
    2009-11-09 08:29 PM
    some people have asked me to post other screen shots on my theme, here are a couple with icons that I created ( not all of them some are from the origianl PRO package) I hope you like them if you want any specific icon that I created or want me to help you create one just let me know or you can use the icon thread, there are great people that do icons like not2c4u or zhenquan108
    Attached Thumbnails -picture.png   -picture-002.png   -picture-001.png  
    2009-11-09 10:52 PM
    Best Theme EVER! although i do have a question.. i downloaded weather icon theme from your site.. not sure how to get that going.. any tips?
    2009-11-11 06:39 AM
    some people have asked me to post other screen shots on my theme, here are a couple with icons that I created ( not all of them some are from the origianl PRO package) I hope you like them if you want any specific icon that I created or want me to help you create one just let me know or you can use the icon thread, there are great people that do icons like not2c4u or zhenquan108
    Looks good! Where did you get the wallpaper from?
    2009-11-11 05:34 PM
    Looks good! Where did you get the wallpaper from?
    I did not create any of these, I found them here in the forum, credit to the authors
    Attached Thumbnails -picture100.png   -picture200.png  
    2009-11-11 05:55 PM
    iphone destroyed, I now have gotten a new phone and was wandering if I can re-download or will I have to purchase again ?

thanks

Maachuu
    2009-11-11 11:08 PM
    iphone destroyed, I now have gotten a new phone and was wandering if I can re-download or will I have to purchase again ?

thanks

Maachuu
    You can re-download it, when you bought it you register your information, just go to Cydia, open the PRO package put buy, and is going to ask for your information, when you fill it out cydia will recognize your previous purchase and will let you download it again for free.
    2009-11-11 11:18 PM
    Thanks, got it done, greatly appreciated

Maachuu
    2009-11-12 12:50 AM
    this is awesome
    just saying
    2009-11-13 02:55 AM
    hey guys i just wanted to post what my ielegance is looking like, and maybe this thread will become active again.

Well here it is
    Attached Thumbnails -photo-4-.jpg  
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2009-11-23 02:59 PM
    Thanks frost for sharing!! I'm sorry that I let this thread fall off the way I have! I am just recently getting back into theming beyond the occasional email about PRO. I have a whole new icon set going and of course, lots of options cooking! Again I appologize for my hiatus, i had a bunch of personal issues that I was dealing with...
    2009-11-23 06:57 PM
    ^You have been missed my friend, hope all is well. Can't wait to see what you have for us.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-23 07:00 PM
    ZOMG BARS!!! hehe Yeah you def been missed bro, hope all is well. Def can't wait for new icons and what ever else you have.
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2009-11-23 07:01 PM
    Here is my current. If anyone knows where I can find the wallpaper with the top shelf that would be great.
    Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    2009-11-23 07:34 PM
    Are there multiple clocks available and where can they be found? Thanks
    2009-11-24 06:42 PM
    Here is my current. If anyone knows where I can find the wallpaper with the top shelf that would be great.
    take one of these if you like
    Attached Thumbnails -wp.png   -wallpaper5shelves.png  
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you
    2009-11-28 12:00 AM
2,183 ... 44849293949596104 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD