OK, so, this is my first jailbreak and I need some help...

- 1st Generation iPod Touch
    - Used QuickPwn to Jailbreak
    - Firmware 2.2.1

So, what I did was use QuickPwn to start the jailbreak. Everything was going fine and it said "Jailbreak Successful, please wait for your ipod to boot up". It started to and is now stuck at the Apple Logo. It has been like that for a couple of hours and flickers to a white screen, black screen, then back to the Apple really quickly every 20-30 minutes. Also, the ipod won't go into DFU and it isn't being recognized by the computer. When I open iTunes it says "iTunes cannot connect to the iPod "iTouch 8GB" because it is locked with a password. You must enter the passcode on the iPod before it can be used with iTunes."

This isn't my iTouch so I would really appreciate the help!
    Last edited by exodia1010; 2009-07-05 at 07:54 AM.
    2009-07-05 06:50 AM
    Hold down power and home for about 20-25 seconds until the phone resets. If it still gets stuck on the Apple logo then put it into DFU mode and restore to a stock firmware in iTunes.

How To: Enter DFU Restore Mode - ModMyi - Wiki
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

I can't find Cydia on app store
    2009-07-05 07:30 AM
    So, now the ipod won't go into DFU and it isn't being recognized by the computer. When I open iTunes it says "iTunes cannot connect to the iPod "iTouch 8GB" because it is locked with a password. You must enter the passcode on the iPod before it can be used with iTunes."

What does THAT mean?
    2009-07-05 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD