Hey guys,
    so due to the eagerness of having a very clean and neat iPhone theme, stealthbravo basically gave me the idea of creating dockflow icons that replicate the original 3.0 ones.

here you guys go,
    attached are the .PNG files.

Here is a preview:

attached is the .PNG files.
    Just SSH them into "iSpazio DockFlow" (aka DockFlow iPhone Forevermac)
    [note there are only 5 images, even though SSH says 6.
    you ONLY need 5! So erase the one (or save it somewhere for later) that says "TEXT" on it!

enjoy!

[please THANK me by pressing the THANK button! Really appreciate it!]

edit: just attached a .zip file with all of the icons for those of you that like this way better. comment and let me know what you think!
    Attached Thumbnails [r]Dock v.1.0 - iPhone 3.0 icons for DockFlow! >> Inside .PNG files-advanced-preview.jpg   [r]Dock v.1.0 - iPhone 3.0 icons for DockFlow! >> Inside .PNG files-safari.png   [r]Dock v.1.0 - iPhone 3.0 icons for DockFlow! >> Inside .PNG files-messages.png   [r]Dock v.1.0 - iPhone 3.0 icons for DockFlow! >> Inside .PNG files-phone.png   [r]Dock v.1.0 - iPhone 3.0 icons for DockFlow! >> Inside .PNG files-ipod.png   [r]Dock v.1.0 - iPhone 3.0 icons for DockFlow! >> Inside .PNG files-mail.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ForumSnoBorderRK; 2009-07-08 at 09:29 PM.
    -[r]
    if you can, please [thank] me if i helped you or you liked what i said! :]
    2009-07-08 11:51 AM
    sorry im noob what dies SSH mean and i just got the ispazio dockflow and working could you just break down the steps a little more thanks. looks great!
    2009-07-08 03:27 PM
    I wanted to try this out but I'm wanting to know if you can zip the files together instead of having to save image from your attached images. This would make it easier and higher quality imo...(I think).

@ Slane1550 if you go to Cydia on the main page there is a guide on how to start your SSH journey. Its OpenSSH Access How-To.
    Last edited by millionman; 2009-07-08 at 04:34 PM.
    2009-07-08 04:30 PM
    Very nice man
    2009-07-08 06:05 PM
    i got the SSH working and put the icons into the correct file and deleted the old icons but it put the new icons on my phone just with white backrounds and not good looking...what did i do wrong?
    2009-07-08 09:26 PM
    ...looks great!
    thanks man!

I wanted to try this out but I'm wanting to know if you can zip the files together instead of having to save image from your attached images. This would make it easier and higher quality imo...(I think).
    done! check the attachments.

Very nice man
    thanks bro!

i got the SSH working and put the icons into the correct file and deleted the old icons but it put the new icons on my phone just with white backrounds and not good looking...what did i do wrong?
    make sure you didnt delete anything else, you're only supposed to go in the ICONS folder of the flowdock theme, and only delete (or move) the contents that are in that folder, then replace with the new ones.
    -[r]
    2009-07-08 09:32 PM
    Where can i find the ispazio dock flow file that i downloaded thru cydia in my iPhone? (in ssh) directory pls
    Last edited by macchiato; 2009-07-08 at 10:02 PM.
    2009-07-08 09:59 PM
    nice...i dont know what i messed up on last time but started over and it looks dope. thanks bro sick work!

Where can i find the ispazio dock flow file that i downloaded thru cydia in my iPhone? (in ssh) directory pls
    you have to go back to the root then library the themes
    Last edited by slane1550; 2009-07-08 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-08 10:13 PM
    go up a folder as much as you possibly can until you are in the very beggining of the iphone. (for windows users, you can go up a folder by clicking the folder icon thats labeled "..." yes thats three periods)

then click library, then themes, and then the dockflow forevermac theme you downloaded.

nice...i dont know what i messed up on last time but started over and it looks dope. thanks bro sick work!
    sounds good, glad it worked.
    -[r]
    2009-07-08 10:15 PM
    Got it! perfecta! just what i wanted. hehehe
    Now i just got to wait for the update ver. of Vwallpaper to complete my 3gs looks
    2009-07-08 10:25 PM
    lol i submitted this exact same thing a few days ago and its on cydia already just look for dock flow three :P
    2009-07-09 01:50 AM
    lol i submitted this exact same thing a few days ago and its on cydia already just look for dock flow three :P
    yeah troy i saw yours, but the icons were un-even and a little too big to fit the dock properly. It was almost covering the home page dots that show you which page your on on the bottom of the screen.
    -[r]
    2009-07-09 06:47 AM
    edit
    Last edited by ForumSnoBorderRK; 2009-07-10 at 09:04 PM.
    2009-07-10 11:46 AM
    Look fantastic man...
    may i request an app for 5 dock flow??
    2009-07-11 08:51 AM
    Great Work ...need Some Icon For Windows7mobile Theme and For BUUF
    Last edited by Stylingjatt; 2009-07-13 at 10:17 AM.
    2009-07-11 11:03 AM
    glad you guys like it.
    like i said the five icon dock I used was the "iSpazio Dockflow"
    it looks the most flush with that one.
    -[r]
    2009-07-13 12:30 PM
    this is great but does anyone know how to make the messages icon point to bite sms? as im using that in place of the apple sms app.
    2009-08-01 08:37 AM
    love the whole dockflow concept and I think it would look great with the icons I have. But could someone confirm if this can be used with infinidock? Also can you please send me the psd or tell me what angle of skew or w/e it is you do to get the icons compatible. Thanks
    2010-03-24 11:34 PM
    love the whole dockflow concept and I think it would look great with the icons I have. But could someone confirm if this can be used with infinidock? Also can you please send me the psd or tell me what angle of skew or w/e it is you do to get the icons compatible. Thanks
    PSD's on first page
    2010-03-25 12:20 AM
    oh thanks didnt notice. but does anyone know if dockflow works with infinidock?
    2010-03-25 12:25 AM
23 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD