ok, i installed iNav and i got everything working except my Messages or SMS icon will not dissapear. and suggestions, i have included a screenshot to show what i mean. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails iNav Icon Problem-old-iphone.png  
    2009-07-09 12:08 AM
    That's because the SMS icon name in 3.0 has changed and the theme hasn't been updated for 3.0.

Here's what you do. SSH into your phone into /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/iNav Beta.theme/Icons and rename Text.png to Messages.png

The xxxxx's are different for every phone.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

I can't find Cydia on app store
    2009-07-09 12:44 AM
    Thanks, and on the lock screen there is no charging battery, i was looking through the theme files and it shows one, and the keyboard didnt change either. Is it possible to make the slider come back now it just says enter.

Ok, i managed to change the slider but how do i get the stuff that was around it back and the Slide to unlock text? Also there is no battery image at all.
    Attached Thumbnails iNav Icon Problem-old-iphone-002.png  
    Last edited by southfour; 2009-07-09 at 03:13 AM.
    2009-07-09 02:47 AM
    Battery: It shows 1? There should be 17 different battery files.

Keyboard: Yeah, no one really figured out how to change the keyboards yet on 3.0. The process is different and the old method doesn't work.

Slider: I'll download the theme and check it out.

2009-07-09 03:16 AM
    i mean the charging battery, the iphone is plugged in in the pic. (the battery in the middle of the screen)

this is one of the files in the theme, i dont know why it doesnt show up.
    Attached Thumbnails iNav Icon Problem-batterybg_17.png  
    2009-07-09 03:33 AM
    The "Slide to unlock" and other text were changed. The item that was changed was called SpringBoard.strings.

I uploaded the stock version here (Apple Forums & iPhone Forums, Mods, Hacks, News, Themes, Downloads, and more! | ModMyi.com - Downloads - Stock 3.0 SpringBoard.strings) so you just have to find out where SpringBoard.strings in the theme is and replace it with this file.

2009-07-09 03:50 AM
    (I have my own custom springboard.strings file) I want the stuff to be around the slider like the pic from safe mode and have a charging battery visible.

picture 2 is my goal. I got that by putting my phone in safe mode. I want it all the time. but with a custom battery,

EDIT: and there are 17 battery files in the theme but no battery shows up.

EDIT2: Image 3 is what the battery is supposed to look like
    Attached Thumbnails iNav Icon Problem-old-iphone-003.png   iNav Icon Problem-old-iphone-004.png   iNav Icon Problem-img_0022.png  
    Last edited by southfour; 2009-07-09 at 04:49 AM.
    2009-07-09 04:17 AM
    What are the battery icons called? Just 1 of them will be fine.

2009-07-09 04:55 AM
    General iPhone Chat???? Thread moved to Skinning / Themes Discussion
    2009-07-09 05:00 AM
    ok, sorry.

and BatteryBG_1.png all the way up to 17
    2009-07-09 05:11 AM
    I am also having this battery icon problem.
    Everything works fine, even the sms icon was solved-Thanks to NeoNightmareX for the tip...
    Where do the springboard sting goes into???
    2009-07-18 01:23 PM
    That's because the SMS icon name in 3.0 has changed and the theme hasn't been updated for 3.0.

Here's what you do. SSH into your phone into /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/iNav Beta.theme/Icons and rename Text.png to Messages.png

The xxxxx's are different for every phone.
    hi there. im new to all this could you tell me how to do all this as i have these s
    ame problems eg. ( sms icon, battery) any help would be welcomed
    2010-01-04 04:35 AM
    my icons dont change some of them like sms app store and a few others i see how to fix the sms but how about the other icons that dont change on some differnt winterboard themes from cydia
    2010-01-05 09:55 PM

Guys can someone plss tell me which INAV theme has this battery icon and lockscreen?? As there are a couple of INAV themes. I want the theme that has this battery icon and lockscreen. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by zilverhawk; 2010-02-22 at 11:55 PM. Reason: image
    2010-02-22 11:50 PM
    this is the one im talking about thx
    Attached Thumbnails iNav Icon Problem-img_0022.png  
    2010-02-22 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD