Hello All,

I'm new to the forums and relatively new to modding my iphone. I never thought I'd say this about a "phone" but I cannot live without it... I'm positively addicted to it

Anyways I've applied a lushous WinterBoard them to my iphone. All is gorgeous and slick.... except there are some icons that haven't been changed as there was an icon made for them. So I made my own... the problem is that I don't know what each icon is called... for example the "Allowance" progs icon is allowance.png

some of them I've been able to guess the name of the icon and get it right but i'm stuck with a handful of the others. Is there a way in winSCP to find out what the icon (.png) name is in on of the directories isng winSCP?

Apps Icon (.png) names needed are:
    * DanceNation
    * Wiki Mobile (i've tried WikiMobile.png, wiki.png)
    * Mark On Call
    * FamilyGuy Soundboard
    * BoratSB

Many Thanks
    Mike x
    2009-07-09 12:17 AM
    The icon name needs to be EXACTLY what it says under the icon on the springboard. This include capitalization and spaces.
    2009-07-09 12:22 AM
    The icon name needs to be EXACTLY what it says under the icon on the springboard. This include capitalization and spaces.
    Thanks fella Appreciate it
    2009-08-01 04:39 PM
    I know how to make all the icons replace by making an Icons folder and adding in all the icons as name.png... however isn't that the summerboard way of doing it and not the fully correct way with winterboard?

I believe winterboard is supposed to be Folders/name.app/nameoficon.png

the "nameoficon" is what I'm having a hard time finding. Roughly 10% of them are literally named icon.png but the other 90 are killing me...

any help or should I go back to the Icon folder and all the icons in that?
    2010-08-11 10:09 PM
    I have resolved this for the apps I have, but it takes some digging. Recommend using MobileFinder to explore your apps and the icons:

http://modmyi.com/forums/winterboard...ml#post5396778

Has the list of the 80ish that I found including all the standard icons.
    2010-08-13 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD