for tonight i stop.
    I change the background (see in attachments)
    which is the better ?
    Attached Thumbnails [Beta-Release] iVillain-sans-titre.png   [Beta-Release] iVillain-sans-titre1.png  
    2009-09-03 11:21 PM
    the second one (the darker background)
    2009-09-03 11:34 PM
    Hey Besnath
    Any idea if you are going to be releasing your own version of the theme? Oh and to answer your question in post #422...the lighter one
    Member at HoFo - "Rrazr-X7"
    2009-09-04 12:23 AM
    @Sheidenreich: as we had really bad weather here yesterday i noticed two small bugs in the german weather translation:
    "Rain showers" is missing and it must be named "Thunderstorm" not "Thunderstorms".
    Last edited by Blue; 2009-09-04 at 12:30 AM.
    2009-09-04 12:28 AM
    I like both :-)
    The dark background I would make a little bit transparent,
    would certainly look good.

Good night :-)
    2009-09-04 12:29 AM
    I also like the darker one, with a little more transp.
    2009-09-04 06:05 AM
    Hey everybody i really need some help, is there anyway i cud get my calendar icon like this ?

or sumthin like that, cause i need to put the calendar in the middle
    thanks in advance
    Last edited by chazzy; 2009-09-04 at 03:17 PM.
    2009-09-04 01:02 PM
    @Sheidenreich: as we had really bad weather here yesterday i noticed two small bugs in the german weather translation:
    "Rain showers" is missing and it must be named "Thunderstorm" not "Thunderstorms".
    Another small bug "Sprühnebel" must named "Sprühregen" :-)
    2009-09-04 02:44 PM
    Hey everybody i really need some help, is there anyway i cud get my calendar icon like this ?

or sumthin like that, cause i need to put the calendar in the middle
    thanks in advance
    Step one: Get your hands on a PSD of the iVillain dock icon template. This is found on justflikwalk's deviantart.

Step two: Edit out all the text so its just the blank center icon.

Step three: Rename in Calendar.png and put in /YOURTHEMENAME/Icons

Step four: Edit the Info.plist file so that it shows either the date or day of the week, etc.

It may not get the exact same results, but it'll do....
    2009-09-04 04:50 PM
    any updates?
    2009-09-06 07:04 PM
    Just installed this theme and it's amazing! I had the palm prefection hooked up before. Just wondering if anyone has time to do me a huge favor?? I don't have Photoshop nor have Photoshop skills and was wondering if anyone can use the palm pre background and add the flip clock widget as a lockscreen with the tap to unlock from the palm prefection theme. I have the flip clock widget lockscreen that someone posted. If anyone can do that it will make me very happy! Thanks in advance!!!
    2009-09-07 07:15 AM
    @toawkanavngthded
    What do you want exactly? I'm don't understand correctly (I'm german).
    You want the PalmPre Background (Wallpaper) with Flipclockbackground? Is that right? :-)
    Attached Thumbnails [Beta-Release] iVillain-lockbackground.png  
    2009-09-07 08:22 AM
    @toawkanavngthded
    What do you want exactly? I'm don't understand correctly (I'm german).
    You want the PalmPre Background (Wallpaper) with Flipclockbackground? Is that right? :-)
    yes! thats exactly what i wanted! but can this be used as a lockscreen? if so can i also get a tap to unlock instead of the slide to unlock?

i want this "unlock" button at the bottom on the pre wallpaper u showed me and have the flip clock widget as my lockscreen... i hope i made sense!

this is my currently lockscreen... is it possible if you make me the lockscreen i asked to also have the day showing as well? sorry if i am asking for too much!
    Attached Thumbnails [Beta-Release] iVillain-lockscreen.jpg   [Beta-Release] iVillain-photo.jpg  
    Last edited by toawkanavngthded; 2009-09-07 at 05:18 PM.
    2009-09-07 04:46 PM
    You will change the Slider like the PalmPre Theme?
    Then you must go in the iPhone to

your Theme\Bundles\com.apple.TelephonyUI

and there you must replace the files (I attached).

If the folder should not exist, then you must create it new.

The Wallpaper has nothing to do with the Slider :-)

I hope, that I understand correctly, what you want :-)))
    Attached Files
    2009-09-07 10:55 PM
    You will change the Slider like the PalmPre Theme?
    Then you must go in the iPhone to

your ThemeBundlescom.apple.TelephonyUI

and there you must replace the files (I attached).

If the folder should not exist, then you must create it new.

The Wallpaper has nothing to do with the Slider :-)

I hope, that I understand correctly, what you want :-)))
    ohhh ok hehe. thank you sheidenreich!! so if i do that and then replace the lockscreen with what you provided i should have the palm pre background, slider and clock widget as my lockscreen?? i must say ive seen all ur posts on this thread and i must say you do an amazing job modding! u have great skills and you are the best at helping out ppl who need help!

EDIT: i did what u said to do and THANK YOU! i do have the "tap" to unlock button that is on the palm pre... i hope you can make me a palm pre lockscreen with the flip clock widget with the date (like the one i attached on my previous post) once i have that i will be the happiest person! thanks agian sheidenreich! hopefully you can help me out on this

EDIT 2: when i try to save the wallpaper u provided as an .html it shows that it is saving as a .png.... i dont think i am doing it right. hehe
    Last edited by toawkanavngthded; 2009-09-08 at 03:07 AM. Reason: double posting
    2009-09-08 02:56 AM
    Good morning :-)

Oh my english is soo bad :-/ :-)

I hope you mean this here,
    it was a lot of work :-)))

Last edited by Mone; 2009-09-08 at 11:06 AM.
    2009-09-08 09:15 AM
    Good morning :-)

Oh my english is soo bad :-/ :-)

I hope you mean this here,
    it was a lot of work :-)))

oh wow! thanks sheidenreich!!!! im very impressed! im sorry if it was a lot of work for you! i didnt mean for you to go through a big hassel! it looks awesome! i also liked the fact you added that lock screen info! but i had that lockscreen info before and it was draining my memory too much! i only have the 1st gen iphone so i have small memory. but yea that is exactly what i wanted! the flip clock widget on the palm pre wallpaper with the tap to unlock button! you are amazing!

can you share it with me without the lock info theme?? your english is not bad! its pretty good!
    Last edited by toawkanavngthded; 2009-09-08 at 06:00 PM.
    2009-09-08 05:50 PM
    It does not matter, it was a lot of work I do this willingly.

Now I have again rectified :-) and so it looks ...

Attached Files
    2009-09-08 06:56 PM
    It does not matter, it was a lot of work I do this willingly.

Now I have again rectified :-) and so it looks ...

oh wow!!! thank you soo much sheidenreich!!! it looks amazing!! you do a very good job! thank you so much! your work is amazing! i cant thank you enough! . keep up the good work! i look forward to seeing your work in the future! if i need any help on anything i will be sure to ask you! you are amazing!!!

EDIT: and im sorry it was a lot of work!
    Last edited by toawkanavngthded; 2009-09-08 at 07:09 PM.
    2009-09-08 07:06 PM
    My pleasure, nice that you like it :-))) then it was it worth.
    Last edited by Mone; 2009-09-08 at 11:49 PM.
    2009-09-08 07:48 PM
742 ... 12202122232432 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD