Hi, if you still havent fixed that, then here are the images you need to replace (=
    Put them in the theme's Icons folder. (=

*Sorry for bad english*

You need to rename them too, imageshack changed the names :S
    ive been looking for this for days... but i need the Phone icon can you please post it.?!? Thanks.!
    2010-05-18 09:00 AM
    ive been looking for this for days... but i need the Phone icon can you please post it.?!? Thanks.!
    Sure, here it is:

All of the icons with the right names:
    Download iVillain icons.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    2010-05-18 04:06 PM
    Sure, here it is:

All of the icons with the right names:
    Download iVillain icons.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Thanks.!!!!
    2010-05-18 04:39 PM
    Does someone know which file to edit to get temp and description in one line?? I tried a lot but it doesn't seem to work

Thanx in advance!
    2010-07-01 08:56 PM
    Does someone know which file to edit to get temp and description in one line?? I tried a lot but it doesn't seem to work

Thanx in advance!
    I've been trying to figure that one out and can't.Its so frustrating!
    2010-07-10 07:25 PM
    Finaly I accidentaly found out how it works.........
    Thanks for trying!!

Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/0dimg0030hp
    2010-07-11 10:48 AM
    Doesn't work with ios4 ...
    Weather widget doesn't work and there's shadows behind all the icons.
    2010-07-19 08:33 AM
    get iblanks no shadows on cydia
    2010-07-19 10:44 PM
    can someone post a working weather widget for ios4? thats the only thing im missing atm
    2010-07-23 01:18 AM
    Is anyone working on this theme anymore? Still doesn't work in iOS4 (4.0.1 specifically) and weather widget definitely doesn't work. This mod is awesome and was the primary reason for jailbreaking my iPhone 3GS. I hope it gets updated soon!
    2010-08-04 12:57 PM
    Does it also not work with summerboard mode on??
    I'm still on 3.1.3 because thes kind of issues but would be happy to upgrade when this theme also works on 4.01

Doesn't work with ios4 ...
    Weather widget doesn't work and there's shadows behind all the icons.
    So we only need to adjust the widget to get it working??
    Is it known why the widget is not working by someone?
    Last edited by nemphis; 2010-08-05 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-05 07:39 AM
    sorry to bring up a thread from a while back but i love this theme. Is there any chance somebody could make an icon for a Mail App and and an Apps folder app. I went through all 49 pages and didnt manage to find those.

Appreciate it much guys.
    2010-09-15 08:42 PM
    Many stuff needs to change such as the statusbar.
    2010-09-19 12:17 PM
    Will the iOS 4 ever see this theme fully functional?
    2010-09-20 10:54 AM
    I tried this 2 weeks ago and it didn't work, can anyone tell me if all the bugs are fixed so they can work fine on iPhone 3G 4.1?
    2010-10-27 11:24 PM
    I had it working on a 3gs with 4.0.1 a few weeks ago. Haven't tried since 4.1, but don't see why it wouldn't.

I'm pretty sure I downloaded it from deviantart.com and ssh'd it to the phone. Worked a treat and looked lovely.
    2010-10-28 12:16 AM
    How do I get the slider app tray?
    2010-12-23 09:40 AM
    Hello everyone,

LOVING the HTC iVillian theme and was sad to learn the original author stopped development - happy to see others have picked up. So I tried both iVillain and Hero v.2.0 and am running into the same issues on both themes (and some of which has been commented on in this thread). Tried moving some of the file locations ~ for instance the curved dock so now I can get a little of the curved dock but it is far below the actual iPhone dock etc... and I'm simply guessing. Really hope the issue may be related to my configuration settings and something that can be fixed.

Here are the issues I'm running into:
    • Weather (Weater) widget is a big question mark (default and after editing city).
    • Nothing changed regarding the dock (which is the most important part). No curved dock, no iPhone button in the center or side buttons etc.
    • iBlank icons have shadows (and the anti-shadow substrate is turned on)
    • ALL pages show the same background w/the clock/weather widget in the background (not black)
    • Suspecting excessive battery drain ~ though not yet confirmed.

Thank you for any assistance. Would LOVE to incorporate the HTC iVillain theme.
    Last edited by PixelRogue; 2010-12-26 at 05:52 PM.
    2010-12-26 05:27 PM
    how do i put this weather/clock widget to my lockscreen?
    2010-12-27 09:08 AM
    quick question, how do i set this up on my winterboard. i have no clue...

my full theme. base: ivillain; icons: orb, eden; calender: eden; UIImages: Monsters aka droid2

extract both zip files

you need:
    iblank
    blanknull
    five icon dock
    springjump

setup:
    12 blank icons on the homescreen

phone - dock icon 3

springjump -
    page 0 - dock icon 1, homescreen
    page 1 - dock icon 2, favorite apps
    page 2 - dock icon 4, favorite games
    page 3 - dock icon 5, phone management apps

edit your city for weather under /Private/configureMe.js

just a funny discovery: in the span of 30 seconds of taking these screenshots, att signal dropped from full bar 3g to no signal...
    i'd love to set this up on my iPhone 4 i just dont have a clue how, i know how to work with openshh i have that on my iphone installed and i have winscp, but what goes where?
    HELP SOMEONE!
    Last edited by hoodkid; 2011-02-18 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-18 06:18 AM
742 ... 2735363738
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD