Hey, sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I have docks in CandyBar that I would like to use in an iPhone theme, can I convert them?

Thanks
    2009-07-12 06:13 AM
    I don't quite understand what you mean. Is CandyBar a theme? If so, you wouldn't need to convert them because they wouldn't be encoded anyway.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

I can't find Cydia on app store
    2009-07-12 06:45 AM
    I was scratching my head on this one also. If all he wants to accomplish is use parts of one theme to put in another, of coarse you can do that.
    2009-07-12 06:51 AM
    I have them to use for my Mac. (which I use the program CandyBar for.) I only have them as iContainer files though, and I don't know how to make them a .png.
    2009-07-12 06:56 AM
    Could you attach the files that you want converted so that I could play with them for a bit?

2009-07-12 07:40 AM
    Sorry for my noobness, but I can't even export it to upload here. I have a screen shot of the dock I'm using, and a link. It's not a huge deal, just thought maybe there was a way.

Iconfactory : Freeware : Arcade Daze System

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails iContainter to .png?-picture-1.png  
    2009-07-12 08:04 AM
    I'm still trying to figure this out. So what you want to do is use these icons here on your iPhone?

2009-07-12 08:20 AM
    I have the icons, I just want the orange dock. I'm using a dock from Cydia, but I don't like the way it lines up.
    Attached Thumbnails iContainter to .png?-arcadehome.jpg  
    2009-07-13 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD