Hi all, im quite new to all this iPhone stuff, but learning more and more each day!! Anyway, what i would like to ask is..... There are some really great icons on this thread, and iElegance has to be in my top 3 themes(probably No1) and i would love to know how to change these icons... i have a general idea i know where to find the icons in winSCP, But do i have to delete the icon that i want to change first? If someone could give me a quick run down on what i have to do exactly i would be very very grateful... I have noticed that you are quite a helpful bunch on here...

Thanks in advance
    2009-08-15 08:09 PM
    Hello
    Great work going on over here. I looked through the thread as best I could and did not find these icons. Could someone convert them over please?
    Thanks a lot
    SuseGigabyte
    Attached Thumbnails iElegance Icons-kal.woche.png  
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-wordroll.png iElegance Icons-biblereader.png iElegance Icons-unblock-me.png iElegance Icons-braintuner.png iElegance Icons-eurosport.png iElegance Icons-fahrplan.png iElegance Icons-offmaps.png iElegance Icons-converter.png iElegance Icons-real-football-09.png iElegance Icons-usedbudget.png iElegance Icons-iephemeris.png iElegance Icons-ufubu.png iElegance Icons-moonlights.png iElegance Icons-raetsel.png 
    2009-08-15 08:26 PM
    Hi all, im quite new to all this iPhone stuff, but learning more and more each day!! Anyway, what i would like to ask is..... There are some really great icons on this thread, and iElegance has to be in my top 3 themes(probably No1) and i would love to know how to change these icons... i have a general idea i know where to find the icons in winSCP, But do i have to delete the icon that i want to change first? If someone could give me a quick run down on what i have to do exactly i would be very very grateful... I have noticed that you are quite a helpful bunch on here...

Thanks in advance
    you have PM....
    2009-08-15 08:46 PM
    here ....
    Thanks!!!
    2009-08-15 09:14 PM
    Hello
    Great work going on over here. I looked through the thread as best I could and did not find these icons. Could someone convert them over please?
    Thanks a lot
    SuseGigabyte
    here ....
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-bible.png iElegance Icons-brain.png iElegance Icons-converter.png iElegance Icons-eurosport.png iElegance Icons-fahrplan.png iElegance Icons-iphemeris.png iElegance Icons-kal.woche.png iElegance Icons-moonlight.png iElegance Icons-offline.png iElegance Icons-ratsel.png iElegance Icons-ufubu.png iElegance Icons-unblock.png iElegance Icons-used-buget.png iElegance Icons-wordroll.png iElegance Icons-real-football.png 
    Last edited by Scythe; 2009-08-15 at 10:32 PM.
    2009-08-15 10:15 PM
    I am having a heck of a time trying to use my trial version of photoshop and have just given up trying to accomplish my goal.

Request help from one of the experts here with the attached file.

I am trying to remove the white background entirely and resize the image to an iPhone icon but without the iElegence boarder. This is going to be a center piece icon and I want it boarderless if possible.

Thank You to the one that accepts my difficult challenge or at least difficult to the noob of noobs for photoshop

ooops...guess it would help if I attached the image!
    Attached Thumbnails iElegance Icons-orig.jpg  
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-phone.png 
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-08-15 at 11:28 PM.
    2009-08-15 11:20 PM
    U want this icon transparent without a border iellegance and without a mirroring?
    2009-08-15 11:43 PM
    U want this icon transparent without a border iellegance and without a mirroring?
    yes please...if it is not to much trouble. I know that photoshop is kicking my butt and know that it is probably pretty difficult.
    2009-08-15 11:46 PM
    and how big? normal size or bigger and u use iblank around it?
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-phone-transp.png 
    Last edited by Scythe; 2009-08-16 at 12:10 AM.
    2009-08-16 12:05 AM
    and how big? normal size or bigger and u use iblank around it?
    about 5 pxls less then normal size and yes I will be using blanks around it.

Just tried out the one above this post and it is to large. Try the 5 pixel reduction and I should be ok.

Thank you the clear is awesome and I wish I could do it myself
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-08-16 at 12:15 AM.
    2009-08-16 12:11 AM
    edit: found it.
    Last edited by Wiseeyez130; 2009-08-16 at 12:30 AM.
    2009-08-16 12:28 AM
    about 5 pxls less then normal size and yes I will be using blanks around it.

Just tried out the one above this post and it is to large. Try the 5 pixel reduction and I should be ok.

Thank you the clear is awesome and I wish I could do it myself
    here you are ....
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-phone-transp-smaller.png 
    2009-08-16 12:34 AM
    here you are ....
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Its PERFECT!
    2009-08-16 12:46 AM
    Hi there,

just buyed the Theme in Cydia....Nice one
    Found almost all my icons. Here are some Icon Request for the ones i cant find :

cs.one (Circuitstrike One)
    technoBox
    Unrestrictor
    Elert
    FlowChat
    Marbles
    PkgBackup
    Lost Empires
    Star Walk
    TransMate
    iSR
    Monkey: SE
    ScummVM
    TheDeep
    MobileTV Lite
    Alarm Clock!
    SmackTalk
    Star Hogs
    Galactic
    iControl
    PocketMoney
    Saucelifter
    KIL.A.TON

maybe someone of you could make some of them

Greetz
    Nabelo
    2009-08-16 01:38 AM
    Salut, je recherche un background de 4 étagère, merci

Hi, I am looking for a background of 4 shelf, thank's
    Attached Thumbnails iElegance Icons-wallpaper0.png  
    Last edited by Ichigo92; 2009-08-16 at 04:06 AM.
    2009-08-16 03:43 AM
    hey is it possible for someone to make me an icon with the mac os x "X" and the purple desktop background?
    2009-08-16 03:48 AM
    Hi there,

just buyed the Theme in Cydia....Nice one
    Found almost all my icons. Here are some Icon Request for the ones i cant find :

cs.one (Circuitstrike One)
    technoBox
    Unrestrictor
    Elert
    FlowChat
    Marbles
    PkgBackup
    Lost Empires
    Star Walk
    TransMate
    iSR
    Monkey: SE
    ScummVM
    TheDeep
    MobileTV Lite
    Alarm Clock!
    SmackTalk
    Star Hogs
    Galactic
    iControl
    PocketMoney
    Saucelifter
    KIL.A.TON

maybe someone of you could make some of them

Greetz
    Nabelo
    Made a few I could find. can make the rest if you post a screenshot.
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-technobox.png iElegance Icons-lost-empires.png iElegance Icons-cs_one.png iElegance Icons-flowchat.png 
    2009-08-16 05:05 AM
    Is it possible to have the icon for this applications :

dismoiou
    HotSpotWiFi
    iWarning
    MetrO
    Perfect Browser
    PhotoPerfect
    PhotoToMac
    Television
    Todo
    WiFiFoFum
    wikango3

Many thank's
    2009-08-16 07:53 AM
    Can I please get icons for xGPS and Convertbot
    2009-08-16 08:20 AM
    Hi,

is there an easy way to extract the orignal icons out of a .ipa to post them here for conversion ?
    2009-08-16 10:10 AM
9,734 ... 50909899100101102110150200 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD