I am about to finish the last modifications of the topic (icons)…
    There me remain about it still some. :

I for the last time ask you for your services while hoping not to appear too abusive, you are the only forum who return servicent. ! Thank you in advance…
    PS: For those which probably did not see my posts on the preceding pages, I am French and I have rather bad English.

Small short: I advise you the Application “soTV” which comes from one of our developers, I would warn you when it includes all your television channels!
    Last edited by Pierre0357; 2009-07-20 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-20 09:10 AM
    aki estan mano!
    Gracias mil!
    2009-07-20 09:29 AM
    Up..
    2009-07-20 01:30 PM
    Hey sorry to bother you and I dont know if these icons have already been done but i need the following:
    Bloons
    Papi Jump
    Buzzer!
    Stone Loops
    Pong
    dMap
    Music Quiz

Thanks in advance!
    2009-07-20 02:06 PM
    is there one icon for swirly2 ? cant seem to find it
    2009-07-20 02:30 PM
    I am about to finish the last modifications of the topic (icons)…
    There me remain about it still some. :

I for the last time ask you for your services while hoping not to appear too abusive, you are the only forum who return servicent. ! Thank you in advance…
    PS: For those which probably did not see my posts on the preceding pages, I am French and I have rather bad English.

Small short: I advise you the Application “soTV” which comes from one of our developers, I would warn you when it includes all your television channels!
    Here you are....
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-icon1.png iElegance Icons-icon2.png iElegance Icons-icon3.png iElegance Icons-icon4.png iElegance Icons-icon5.png iElegance Icons-icon6.png iElegance Icons-icon7.png iElegance Icons-icon8.png iElegance Icons-icon9.png iElegance Icons-icon10.png iElegance Icons-icon11.png iElegance Icons-icon12.png iElegance Icons-icon13.png iElegance Icons-icon14.png iElegance Icons-icon15.png 
    2009-07-20 03:09 PM
    part two.....
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-icon16.png iElegance Icons-icon17.png iElegance Icons-icon18.png iElegance Icons-icon19.png 
    2009-07-20 03:10 PM
    Hey sorry to bother you and I dont know if these icons have already been done but i need the following:
    Bloons
    Papi Jump
    Buzzer!
    Stone Loops
    Pong
    dMap
    Music Quiz

Thanks in advance!

Here you are, you have to rename them in the correct way.
    dMaps i couldnt find, if you can send a screenshot makes it easier
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-bloons.png iElegance Icons-buzzer-.png iElegance Icons-music-quiz.png iElegance Icons-music-quiz2.png iElegance Icons-music-quiz3.png iElegance Icons-papi-jump.png iElegance Icons-pong.png iElegance Icons-pong2.png iElegance Icons-stone-loops.png 
    2009-07-20 03:42 PM
    Thanks alot for the icons there great. I ended up getting rid of dMaps because it sucked lol. How do i get the files needed to make icons for my self?
    Oh yea i also need iHunt3D icon too. Sorry.
    Last edited by mirrdur13; 2009-07-20 at 04:28 PM.
    2009-07-20 04:14 PM
    Thanks alot for the icons there great. I ended up getting rid of dMaps because it sucked lol. How do i get the files needed to make icons for my self?
    Oh yea i also need iHunt3D icon too. Sorry.
    Here`s your icon...
    To get the files for making icons you need to be a member of the Beta test team for the iElegance PRO theme. You will get a member by donating a small value to barsoverbeats or in the near future you can download this PRO theme via Cydia. I`m not sure but i think the psd file and action script to create your own icons will be included. For further informations ask bars directly.
    Greetz
    btw....The thanks button is the button with "Thanks" on it
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-ihunt-3d.png 
    2009-07-20 04:54 PM
    Thank You! I hate to be a bother but since I don't have those files to make my own icons I have one more request. I would like to know if it would be possible for you to make an alternate icon for the voicememos app. Thanks in advance.
    And mabye for setting too. Lol
    Last edited by mirrdur13; 2009-07-20 at 05:06 PM.
    2009-07-20 05:02 PM
    Thank You! I hate to be a bother but since I don't have those files to make my own icons I have one more request. I would like to know if it would be possible for you to make an alternate icon for the voicememos app. Thanks in advance.
    And mabye for setting too. Lol
    You dont like one of them?
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-settings.png iElegance Icons-settings2.png iElegance Icons-settings3.png iElegance Icons-voice-memos.png iElegance Icons-voice-memos2.png iElegance Icons-voive-memos3.png 
    2009-07-20 05:15 PM
    I like all of the icons but ive been using i'elegance since 1.0 so i've tired of Setting icon and i never had an icon for voice memos. Thank you so much for all of the help. I am a noob and i have so many questions. so on to the next one. lol. If i want to keep the clock on the home screen but change the wallpaper from the grey one how would i do it or is it even possible?
    thanks
    2009-07-20 05:20 PM
    part two.....
    Thank you! Really Thank you. It is very nice of your share, I will never regret having discovered this forum lol!
    2009-07-20 06:49 PM
    Thank you! Really Thank you. It is very nice of your share, I will never regret having discovered this forum lol!
    Hi Pierre,

you`re welcome, with bars script its no big deal to make some icons.
    But i have one comment to your screen...hmmm...i mean its your screen and everyones taste is different, but imho you should use blank icons for the top row, looks definitely better
    2009-07-20 07:02 PM
    is there one icon for swirly2 ? cant seem to find it
    Here you are
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-swirlymms-.png 
    2009-07-20 07:21 PM
    here are all my updated icons

Apple
    Bank of america
    Balance
    Colorsplash
    Fandango
    Flick Fishing
    FML Pro
    ICY
    iFighter
    MiniPiano
    ModMyi
    Pocket God
    Racing Live
    Remote
    Sexy Game
    Shazam
    Sims 3
    Stick Wars
    Weather Channel
    WInterboard
    World War

iElegance Icons-pocket-god.png

iElegance Icons-fandango.png

iElegance Icons-sexygame.png

iElegance Icons-apple.png

iElegance Icons-modmyi.png

iElegance Icons-racing.png

iElegance Icons-ifighter.png

iElegance Icons-colorsplash.png

iElegance Icons-icy.png

iElegance Icons-remote.png

iElegance Icons-fml-pro.png

iElegance Icons-balance.png

iElegance Icons-flick-fishing.png
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-bofa.png iElegance Icons-stickwars.png 
    2009-07-20 10:05 PM
    Hi guys,

I've got a new app again, could I have an icon for camea zoom please?
    2009-07-21 01:55 AM
    here u go
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-camerazoom.png 
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2009-07-21 02:48 AM
    Made a couple of icons using stock app images and the iElegance icon template. Posting them here in case others need them. Hopefully they'll show up in a thread search.

Castle of Magic

MMATracker
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-castle-magic.png iElegance Icons-mmatracker.png 
    2009-07-21 02:56 AM
9,734 ... 614151617182666116 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD