Some icons
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-5.0-mpx.png iElegance Icons-freaky-fotos.png iElegance Icons-hollywoodfx.png iElegance Icons-iclassic.png iElegance Icons-iwep-pro.png iElegance Icons-mcoolphone.png iElegance Icons-pac-man-ce.png iElegance Icons-photoshare-.png 
    2009-12-13 11:56 AM
    Can someone please make dockflow icons similar to that with phone in the middle?
    2009-12-13 12:07 PM
    hi guys

i am on the scrounge yet again, if you could help me out wiht the following i woupld be most greatfull.

cheers

PS if anyone hasa link to photoshop on a good rapidshare link I would also take that and make my own.
    Attached Thumbnails iElegance Icons-img_0002.png  
    2009-12-13 12:30 PM
    And my icons? You forgot me?

Hi,

Is it possible to have icons please ?

Thanks in advance

2009-12-13 12:43 PM
    Can someone please make dockflow icons similar to that with phone in the middle?
    2shared - download DockFlow by Straight_v2.rar
    2009-12-13 12:50 PM
    hi guys

i am on the scrounge yet again, if you could help me out wiht the following i woupld be most greatfull.

cheers

PS if anyone hasa link to photoshop on a good rapidshare link I would also take that and make my own.
    i'm on it

And my icons? You forgot me?
    i would be happy to i just need the names of the apps
    Last edited by santaf; 2009-12-13 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-12-13 01:05 PM
    hi guys

cheers

here you go sorry about the panda one couldn't fine an image of the actual icon and also i couldnt fdin one for photo id diy so maybe if you can get me an image you wnat to use?
    Also i couldnt find afake a text or rename icon so i made my own on photoshop for them if youd ont like them let me know
    Attached Files
    2009-12-13 02:17 PM
    Can someone help me please make a Dock Flow of these icons.. Thanks in advance
    I just found this icon. Please use this icon instead of the blue biteSMS.

Thanks
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-bitesms1.png 
    2009-12-13 03:25 PM
    hи guys, can these icons,again

Downlaod meter
    Genius
    Shana White
    Terminl
    Mariolife
    Last edited by john_digweed; 2009-12-13 at 06:34 PM.
    2009-12-13 06:31 PM
    hi

can someone make the following icons

Note Taker
    Moneybooks
    iphone-notes.de
    N-TV mobile

thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails iElegance Icons-1.jpg   iElegance Icons-2.jpg   iElegance Icons-foto.jpg  
    2009-12-13 10:05 PM
    Anybody has ProCamera Icon that for iElegence Pro theme? Can i have a copy ?

Thanks In Advance

Cheers!
    2009-12-13 10:19 PM
    Anybody has ProCamera Icon that for iElegence Pro theme? Can i have a copy ?

Thanks In Advance

Cheers!
    Here you go...
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-pro.png iElegance Icons-download-meter.png iElegance Icons-shaun-white.png iElegance Icons-terminal.png iElegance Icons-mariolife.png iElegance Icons-note-taker.png iElegance Icons-moneybook.png iElegance Icons-iphone-notes.de.png iElegance Icons-n-tv-mobile.png 
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-12-13 at 10:44 PM.
    2009-12-13 10:34 PM
    Thengs bro
    2009-12-13 11:08 PM
    Thanks Bars
    2009-12-13 11:20 PM
    hи guys, can these icons,again

Downlaod meter
    Genius
    Shana White
    Terminl
    Mariolife
    if you get my icon pack i posted on the previous page there is a genius icon there
    2009-12-13 11:42 PM
    many thanks
    2009-12-14 12:25 AM
    Hey guys. I am making the iElegance icons for myself and I came across that some of my icons don't link to the apps.

For example, I was trying to link a free game Epic Chef Wars icon and it won't work. I tried using file name like "ecw", "Epic Chef Wars", "EpicChefWars", etc. Even when I put it to the actual game folder and replace the "icon.png" file, it becomes smaller size and a black border around it.

Any help?
    2009-12-14 01:02 AM
    i'm not sure if you tried it, but are you sure you named it exactly how it is on the iphone or ipod screen?
    2009-12-14 01:09 AM
    Hey guys. I am making the iElegance icons for myself and I came across that some of my icons don't link to the apps.

For example, I was trying to link a free game Epic Chef Wars icon and it won't work. I tried using file name like "ecw", "Epic Chef Wars", "EpicChefWars", etc. Even when I put it to the actual game folder and replace the "icon.png" file, it becomes smaller size and a black border around it.

Any help?
    Never replace it in the game folder. You will end up with the smaller size with the black border every time. Turn the theme off and write down the "display name" or the name that is under the icon. Then name your icon that you are skinning exactly as it is on the label. Case sensitive and space sensitive.
    2009-12-14 01:19 AM
    Thanks for the tip. I felt stupid now. LOL!
    2009-12-14 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD