Can any body help me here? Attached are two of the screen shots of my iphone. I have a few questinos to ask...

1. Can I change the battery at status bar to light blue to match the theme?? any apps out there that can do that?

2. Can anybody change/photshop my calendar and the attached phone icon into dark blue (similar to the edge of the clock color). See Attachment.

3. For some reasons the Ielegance keyboard does not show up for me... I tested out on text, msges, calculator and only the standard one shows up... I open HSS to see the UIImages and everything seems to be in there? what could be wrong?

4. For some reasons, iblank was not installed when I installed the theme from cydia?? What can be wrong? I check cydia manage source, and it shows that iblank has been installed, but i can not find it anywhere. I also did a hide apps and put it on dock application(sbsetting), the icon was found, but after setting it, it does not show up either, what can be wrong??? Edited: Some of you might wondered how i can get the blank spaces if I dont have iblank, well i search cydia and there this apps that gives you 8 blank apps. So I could only have 2 pages of the blank apps...this issues will be a concern later when I want to add more icons...

5. Are there suppose to be a specific order to set in the theme in winterboard? I have the weather, taskbar, slider, and the theme... What does the taskbar do??

Thanks in advance guys
    1) yes here is the image put it in the theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/FSO_BatteryInsides.png and also another image named Default_BatteryInsides.png

2)i'll try to get the icons done for you

3) custom keyboards don't work on 3.0 and higher

4) go to SBsettings go to the hidden icons and unhide iBlank i had that same problem

5) the theme should be on the bottom of all the others in winterboard that's for sure
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-fso_batteryinsides.png 
    2009-12-18 04:42 AM
    1) yes here is the image put it in the theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/FSO_BatteryInsides.png and also another image named Default_BatteryInsides.png

2)i'll try to get the icons done for you

3) custom keyboards don't work on 3.0 and higher

4) go to SBsettings go to the hidden icons and unhide iBlank i had that same problem

5) the theme should be on the bottom of all the others in winterboard that's for sure
    Thanks to # 1, 3, 4, and 5.
    Still waiting on # 2. =).
    2009-12-18 05:00 AM
    once for RadioGalaxy
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-radiogalaxy.jpg 
    2009-12-18 05:03 AM
    Thanks to # 1, 3, 4, and 5.
    Still waiting on # 2. =).
    this is the best i can think of how to edit the colors right now maybe i can think of another way but if not then all i cna do is this or make custom icons so they wont look exactly like the ones you have but maybe pretty similar
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-phone.png 
    2009-12-18 05:05 AM
    once for RadioGalaxy
    here ya go i assum you mean you wnated an icon for it
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-radio-galaxy.png 
    2009-12-18 05:08 AM
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~OUT OF TOPIC QUESTIONS~~~~~~~~~~~~

My iphone is 3.0.1, and I want to upgrade to 3.1 or to the lastest possible version which will still met me jailbreak and use w/ tmobile. Questions:

1. What is the most up to date version that I can still jailbreak and use it with tmobile?

2. what is the best and shortest way to copy my applications, themes, songs, over to the new version?

I heard that I can backup all my stuff on itunes, and then after jailbreak, do a restore... How does that works.. Any one wanna explain the STEPS and what to get from cydia??

Prior to this, I just update and restart and reinstall everything over...

thanks in advance..
    2009-12-18 05:09 AM
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~OUT OF TOPIC QUESTIONS~~~~~~~~~~~~

My iphone is 3.0.1, and I want to upgrade to 3.1 or to the lastest possible version which will still met me jailbreak and use w/ tmobile. Questions:

1. What is the most up to date version that I can still jailbreak and use it with tmobile?

2. what is the best and shortest way to copy my applications, themes, songs, over to the new version?

I heard that I can backup all my stuff on itunes, and then after jailbreak, do a restore... How does that works.. Any one wanna explain the STEPS and what to get from cydia??

Prior to this, I just update and restart and reinstall everything over...

thanks in advance..

1) you can get to the latest iphone upgrade there is jsut e sure you use quickpwn and follwo their instructions on keeping it unlocked otherwise you probably wont be able to downgrade and unlock it again and you jsut hae an iphone for nothing

2) i am on att but i'm sure it'll work for you just sync your phone to itunes that creates a backup then when you follow all the quickpwn stuff after it updates and all isntead of clicking restore as new iphone click restore to backup and then chose the latest back up you jsut did everything should be back except cydia apps there you have to redo it all well i think there is a backup thing but i have no idea how to use it or what it's called your themes just cooppy the theme folder to your desktop and then after you jailbreak just put it back into where it belongs
    2009-12-18 05:16 AM
    1) you can get to the latest iphone upgrade there is jsut e sure you use quickpwn and follwo their instructions on keeping it unlocked otherwise you probably wont be able to downgrade and unlock it again and you jsut hae an iphone for nothing

2) i am on att but i'm sure it'll work for you just sync your phone to itunes that creates a backup then when you follow all the quickpwn stuff after it updates and all isntead of clicking restore as new iphone click restore to backup and then chose the latest back up you jsut did everything should be back except cydia apps there you have to redo it all well i think there is a backup thing but i have no idea how to use it or what it's called your themes just cooppy the theme folder to your desktop and then after you jailbreak just put it back into where it belongs
    Your right, I could just copy the theme onto desktop and copy it back after installing HSS... I'm ****** dumb... lol.. Another questions:

1. How do I go about editing the color of the pop ups...that's not exactly the right wording.. you know when you have new emails, msg, update apps.. and that little icon pops up... on top right..
    Where can I edit the color of that??? what is the OpenHSS name ??
    Last edited by Buuf4Life; 2009-12-18 at 05:42 AM.
    2009-12-18 05:34 AM
    Your right, I could just copy the theme onto desktop and copy it back after installing HSS... I'm ****** dumb... lol.. Another questions:

1. How do I go about editing the color of the pop ups...that's not exactly the right wording.. you know when you have new emails, msg, update apps.. and that little icon pops up... on top right..
    Where can I edit the color of that??? what is the OpenHSS name ??
    are you talking about like to put it in a theme? i think you are talking about the badge notification with the numbers in theme?
    it's var/stash/themes.xxxx/themename/Folders/SpringBoard.app/SBBadgeBG.png
    2009-12-18 05:38 AM
    are you talking about like to put it in a theme? i think you are talking about the badge notification with the numbers in theme?
    it's var/stash/themes.xxxx/themename/Folders/SpringBoard.app/SBBadgeBG.png
    THANKS ONE AGAIN

Can't believe all of that fix my whole problems.. Maybe its my lucky day... I'll go buy the lotter tommorow and if win, I'll definitely send you some money

GOOD NIGHT FOR NOW!!
    2009-12-18 05:49 AM
    THANKS ONE AGAIN

Can't believe all of that fix my whole problems.. Maybe its my lucky day... I'll go buy the lotter tommorow and if win, I'll definitely send you some money

GOOD NIGHT FOR NOW!!
    hahah that made me laugh i could deffinently use some money if you win thanks for the thought haha... now just wouldnt it be crazy if it really happened... glad to help you
    2009-12-18 05:57 AM
    anyone using the new ielegance icon for F1 2009 ?

i tried F1 '09 Game, F1 `09 Game and F1 09 Game with and without spaces between and nothing worked

any suggestions ?

thanks
    2009-12-18 07:02 AM
    Please
    Voyages SNCF
    Thanks
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-voyages.png 
    2009-12-18 07:42 AM
    Please
    Voyages SNCF
    Thanks
    here ya go man
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-voyages-sncf.png 
    2009-12-18 07:58 AM
    Can any body help me here? Attached are two of the screen shots of my iphone. I have a few questinos to ask...

1. Can I change the battery at status bar to light blue to match the theme?? any apps out there that can do that?

2. Can anybody change/photshop my calendar and the attached phone icon into dark blue (similar to the edge of the clock color). See Attachment.

3. For some reasons the Ielegance keyboard does not show up for me... I tested out on text, msges, calculator and only the standard one shows up... I open HSS to see the UIImages and everything seems to be in there? what could be wrong?

4. For some reasons, iblank was not installed when I installed the theme from cydia?? What can be wrong? I check cydia manage source, and it shows that iblank has been installed, but i can not find it anywhere. I also did a hide apps and put it on dock application(sbsetting), the icon was found, but after setting it, it does not show up either, what can be wrong??? Edited: Some of you might wondered how i can get the blank spaces if I dont have iblank, well i search cydia and there this apps that gives you 8 blank apps. So I could only have 2 pages of the blank apps...this issues will be a concern later when I want to add more icons...

5. Are there suppose to be a specific order to set in the theme in winterboard? I have the weather, taskbar, slider, and the theme... What does the taskbar do??

Thanks in advance guys

nevermind here i made the phone one custom it's kinda similar to the green one you had and then i was able to make the calendar one blue and make a new icon out of it. hope this is good enough
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-phone.png iElegance Icons-calendar.png 
    2009-12-18 08:34 AM
    How do you guys activate the wallpaper with the spotlights on the dock icons?
    2009-12-18 01:39 PM
    Alright... I'm sorry.. Noob here... But, I purchased the iElegance Pro, and now I'm wondering, what are the steps to change the icons?? I know you guys have created tons of awesome icons, but I don't know how to transfer it. I do know how to open the SSH folder, but do I just transfer the png files, raw like that to the stash/theme folder??
    HELP!!
    2009-12-18 07:09 PM
    Alright... I'm sorry.. Noob here... But, I purchased the iElegance Pro, and now I'm wondering, what are the steps to change the icons?? I know you guys have created tons of awesome icons, but I don't know how to transfer it. I do know how to open the SSH folder, but do I just transfer the png files, raw like that to the stash/theme folder??
    HELP!!
    Ssh into var/stash/themes.xxxx/pro.theme/Icons and that's where you place the ong files except be sure the icon name is named exactly as it spears on the phone it's case and space sensative. So winterboard is Winterboard.png and Mail is Mail.png and so on it has to be exact or it won't work. Good luck.
    2009-12-18 10:27 PM
    thanks lot
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-t-online-news.jpg 
    2009-12-18 10:42 PM
    Ssh into var/stash/themes.xxxx/pro.theme/Icons and that's where you place the ong files except be sure the icon name is named exactly as it spears on the phone it's case and space sensative. So winterboard is Winterboard.png and Mail is Mail.png and so on it has to be exact or it won't work. Good luck.
    Thanks alot for the quick reply. Now, I accidentally replace some of the original iElegance Pro icons with iElegance icons, because I did not know what was going on. Does anyone has the original icons for the iElegance Pro that they can share please? Thanks.
    2009-12-18 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD