thanks man hahah it's just hard to see an email from someone posting in MMi and ignore it =/ haha
    2010-01-13 07:27 AM
    Oh it worked! I was doing something wrong. Heres some icons I whipped up, hope I attached them right
    Ghosts'n Goblins, Red Alert, and BattleWarrior
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-red-alert.png iElegance Icons-battlewarrior.png iElegance Icons-ghostsn-goblins.png 
    2010-01-13 07:35 AM
    Check the file name and make sure it's correct. Enjoy...
    thank you very much
    2010-01-13 07:36 AM
    Does anyone know a site that has all the stock app icons?
    2010-01-13 07:41 AM
    ok amibo21....here they are again...it's a bunch!

thanks
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-drync-wine-1.png iElegance Icons-drync-wine-2.jpg iElegance Icons-ebook-reader.png iElegance Icons-grwine-1.png iElegance Icons-kindle-iphone-2.png iElegance Icons-macgourmet.png iElegance Icons-quick-office-1.png iElegance Icons-quick-office-2.png iElegance Icons-talmud-1.png iElegance Icons-talmud-2.png iElegance Icons-terminator-graphic-novels.png iElegance Icons-tomtom-w.e.-1.png iElegance Icons-vinforum-1.png iElegance Icons-winephd.png 
    2010-01-13 07:42 AM
    2010-01-13 07:45 AM
    thanks santaf just too bad the icon I wanted has an ugly SALE sign on it
    2010-01-13 07:48 AM
    bummer what icon is it? cause usualy going on google typing the name of the app and putting app at the end
    will either have it in the images or on the first couple webpages will have an image of it
    2010-01-13 07:54 AM
    ok amibo21....here they are again...it's a bunch!

thanks
    Here,, sorry I didnt saw them the fist time, am I fast or what?? LOL
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-drync-wine-1.png iElegance Icons-drync-wine-2.png iElegance Icons-ebook-reader.png iElegance Icons-grwine-1.png iElegance Icons-kindle-iphone-2.png iElegance Icons-macgourmet.png iElegance Icons-quick-office-1.png iElegance Icons-quick-office-2.png iElegance Icons-talmud-1.png iElegance Icons-talmud-2.png iElegance Icons-terminator-graphic-novels.png iElegance Icons-tomtom-w.e.-1.png iElegance Icons-vinforum-1.png iElegance Icons-winephd.png 
    2010-01-13 07:54 AM
    bummer what icon is it? cause usualy going on google typing the name of the app and putting app at the end
    will either have it in the images or on the first couple webpages will have an image of it
    That Homework is going to take more time than expected LOL
    2010-01-13 07:56 AM
    That Homework is going to take more time than expected LOL
    yeah yeah man like i said it's hard sooo soo hard to resist helping people out i mean i know i cant make icons right now but just something like telling them where to find osmething seems simple and fast haha but anyway i stopped doing physics homework i'll go to the physics study center tomorrow now i'm working on my paper =/
    2010-01-13 07:58 AM
    yeah yeah man like i said it's hard sooo soo hard to resist helping people out i mean i know i cant make icons right now but just something like telling them where to find osmething seems simple and fast haha but anyway i stopped doing physics homework i'll go to the physics study center tomorrow now i'm working on my paper =/
    Yep I know,, I'll be here for a couple of extra minuts,, just to see if anybody needs help or icons,,am I obsess with this?? I even wanted to create an icon for your homework,, I need to take a break
    2010-01-13 08:07 AM
    that was pretty clever idea haha i guess i could use it for the finger physics app :P hahah
    2010-01-13 08:08 AM
    remember the DC comics hero, Flash? he's got nothing on you my friend! thanks again. you're helping me make my iphone unique by allowing me to choose all my own art.

thanks so much...
    2010-01-13 08:14 AM
    I don't know if santaf, amibo21, or anyone can help me.

I finally come across with 2 apps that have the exactly the same name shown on the screen. When I changed one of the icons to iElegance style, the other one is changed also. Now I have 2 same icons on screen.

What should I do?
    Last edited by baabaa; 2010-01-13 at 08:21 AM.
    2010-01-13 08:18 AM

I finally come across with 2 apps that have the exactly the same name shown on the screen. When I changed one of the icons to iElegance style, the other one is changed also. Now I have 2 same icons on screen.

What should I do?
    I didnt thought that was possible,, but what you can do is you can download from cydia an app called Rename (I think) and change the name of one of the apps, and then just change the name of the icon
    2010-01-13 08:24 AM

I finally come across with 2 apps that are the exactly the same name shown on the screen. When I changed one of the icons to iElegance style, the other one is changed also. Now I have 2 same icons on screen.

What should I do?
    oh man oh man i dont know what to do do about naming the icons so here is my suggest to you you can do this on your ocmputer but it''ll be more annoying cause you will ahve to find the folder of the app so go into iFile i assume you ahve it if not get it haha go to /var/mobile/applications find the application you want to rename go into the applicationname.app and edit the info.plist where it says <key>CFBundleDisplayName</key> and change what is in the <strng>...</<string> then reboot it'll be renamed
    2010-01-13 08:26 AM
    can someone please tell me where I can find where bookmarks are stored? I want to convert my web icons
    2010-01-13 08:39 AM
    can someone please tell me where I can find where bookmarks are stored? I want to convert my web icons
    you mean the icons that are created when you are on a webpage and say save to home screen or soemthing? you can change those icons the same way you change all the rest of the icons
    2010-01-13 08:42 AM
    Yeah but I cant find the folders that contain each icon.png
    2010-01-13 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD