How's this?
    Looks fantastic, thanks alot !!
    2009-08-12 07:03 AM
    Do the renaming with / or ? or something like this inside of your SSH folder, then it works
    What do you mean by renaming inside of SSH folder?
    I use WinSCP and i cannot rename the icon with a / in the name.
    Thanks
    2009-08-12 07:30 AM
    What do you mean by renaming inside of SSH folder?
    I use WinSCP and i cannot rename the icon with a / in the name.
    Thanks
    Copy the icon with any name, for example "test.png" into var/stash/themes/icons...and then inside this folder rightclick on "test.png" and rename to whatever you need.
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you
    2009-08-12 07:54 AM
    I love these icons, but would it be to much work to request an icon pack without the reflection? I use the no shelves with clock.

Here is a quick photoshop with no reflection...I think it also looks sexay!
    Attached Thumbnails iElegance Icons-fake.png  
    2009-08-12 08:56 AM
    I love these icons, but would it be to much work to request an icon pack without the reflection? I use the no shelves with clock.

Here is a quick photoshop with no reflection...I think it also looks sexay!
    You can send me a list of your needed icons without reflection and i will make them for you, not a big deal, but to create a complete icon pack without reflection is rather much work and also i dont know if there are other people interested in because the reflection makes it more sexy imo.
    2009-08-12 09:02 AM
    If other people like it, then when requesting they should make both?

Rather have an icon pack for all rather then just me.

Thanks
    2009-08-12 09:17 AM
    please nots can u do the clock transparent back please
    Attached Thumbnails iElegance Icons-clock.jpg  
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-ipod.jpg 
    2009-08-12 09:39 AM
    please nots can u do the clock transparent back please
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-clock.png iElegance Icons-clock2.png iElegance Icons-ipod.png 
    2009-08-12 10:09 AM
    cheers nots
    2009-08-12 10:14 AM
    Hey guys!+

I'd need an icon for safari i use the iElegance Pro 1.3 Theme and the original Safari icon looks like the compass icon, what i need is an safari icon that looks like the icon on mac or similar to the original safari icon but not round like on mac so the blue inside should be in the ielegance pro shape with the reflection.

would be nice if some people could show me some custom icons they hafe for safari.

thanks
    2009-08-12 10:16 AM
    pop frenzy icon please and I want have dock in 3 row.Please make wallpaper for me. Thank you very much
    2009-08-12 10:37 AM
    You can send me a list of your needed icons without reflection and i will make them for you, not a big deal, but to create a complete icon pack without reflection is rather much work and also i dont know if there are other people interested in because the reflection makes it more sexy imo.
    would u like to tell me how to make the reflective icons? I try to make them using the "iEleganceIcons.psd" and "iELE.atn" with photoshop, but no reflection!

thx a ton in advance!

I need the icons here!
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-ztbus2.png iElegance Icons-ichm.png iElegance Icons-igoldsun.png iElegance Icons-good-reader.png iElegance Icons-xiaohushi.png iElegance Icons-pdf-expert.png iElegance Icons-chinesecal.png iElegance Icons-lengxiaohua.png iElegance Icons-fizz-weather.png iElegance Icons-comics.png iElegance Icons-jiachangcai.png iElegance Icons-weatherpro.png iElegance Icons-t-premium.png iElegance Icons-acupointsu.png 
    Attached Files
    Last edited by shinechou; 2009-08-12 at 10:51 AM. Reason: ul the icons
    2009-08-12 10:38 AM
    Hey guys!+

I'd need an icon for safari i use the iElegance Pro 1.3 Theme and the original Safari icon looks like the compass icon, what i need is an safari icon that looks like the icon on mac or similar to the original safari icon but not round like on mac so the blue inside should be in the ielegance pro shape with the reflection.

would be nice if some people could show me some custom icons they hafe for safari.

thanks
    There are countless of safari icons to find in google...
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-safari1.png iElegance Icons-safari2.png iElegance Icons-safari3.png iElegance Icons-safari5.png iElegance Icons-safari6.png iElegance Icons-safari8.png 
    2009-08-12 10:45 AM
    can u make a layered icon with this icon please as in post 1751 please
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-contacts3.png 
    2009-08-12 10:52 AM
    hi @ all

i have here 3 icons plaese can make this in eleganePro

and I'm looking for a 3D icon on the 3d camera app, I've seen the 2 but not good. someone has a good icon?

Speedloader
    Attached Thumbnails iElegance Icons-bild-28.png   iElegance Icons-amg-logo.jpg   iElegance Icons-map2.jpg  
    2009-08-12 11:05 AM
    "not2c4u", could u help me to make them? or tell me how to get the reflective icon?
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-diamond-twister.png iElegance Icons-skythunder.png iElegance Icons-pocket-tunes.png iElegance Icons-kyodai.png iElegance Icons-en-cn-dict.png iElegance Icons-dzh.png iElegance Icons-appcrack.png iElegance Icons-bosspaper.png iElegance Icons-iphonetool.png iElegance Icons-shoujisuo.png iElegance Icons-callshow.png iElegance Icons-mcleaner.png iElegance Icons-coolphone.png iElegance Icons-passwdui.png iElegance Icons-quickcontacts.png 
    2009-08-12 11:14 AM
    would u like to tell me how to make the reflective icons? I try to make them using the "iEleganceIcons.psd" and "iELE.atn" with photoshop, but no reflection!

thx a ton in advance!

I need the icons here!
    part 1

theres a youtube vid on the first page of this thread, there you can see how to make them
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-acupointsu.png iElegance Icons-appcrack.png iElegance Icons-bosspaper.png iElegance Icons-callshow.png iElegance Icons-chinesecal.png iElegance Icons-comics.png iElegance Icons-coolphone.png iElegance Icons-diamond-twister.png iElegance Icons-dzh.png iElegance Icons-en-cn-dict.png iElegance Icons-fizz-weather.png iElegance Icons-good-reader.png iElegance Icons-ichm.png iElegance Icons-igoldsun.png iElegance Icons-iphonetool.png 
    Last edited by not2c4u; 2009-08-12 at 11:29 AM.
    2009-08-12 11:25 AM
    part2
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-jiachangcai.png iElegance Icons-kyodai.png iElegance Icons-lengxiaohua.png iElegance Icons-mcleaner.png iElegance Icons-passwdui.png iElegance Icons-pdf-expert.png iElegance Icons-pocket-tunes.png iElegance Icons-quickcontacts.png iElegance Icons-shoujisuo.png iElegance Icons-skythunder.png iElegance Icons-t-premium.png iElegance Icons-weatherpro.png iElegance Icons-xiaohushi.png iElegance Icons-ztbus2.png 
    2009-08-12 11:27 AM
    can u make a layered icon with this icon please as in post 1751 please
    steve are you talking about the icon in the right corner on the dock in #1751?...this is not only an icon its an app.
    2009-08-12 11:33 AM
    two more transparent ones please nots
    Attached Images iElegance Icons-messages.jpg iElegance Icons-google-earth.jpg 
    2009-08-12 11:34 AM
9,734 ... 3878868788899098138188 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD