User Tag List

Has anyone tried to install and use this theme from cydia? I did this morning and it does not look right at all- a bunch of my icons are invisible and the "cards" are halfway off the screen and unusable. am i missing something?

edit:I found the creator's YouTube channel that explains how to set it up. you can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/user/TysDailyTech
    Last edited by jordanemmet; 2009-07-13 at 07:29 PM.
    2009-07-13 04:57 PM
    Has anyone tried to install and use this theme from cydia? I did this morning and it does not look right at all- a bunch of my icons are invisible and the "cards" are halfway off the screen and unusable. am i missing something?

edit:I found the creator's YouTube channel that explains how to set it up. you can watch it here: YouTube - TysDailyTech's Channel
    from what ive looked at, a lot of this theme is stolen from Palm Prefection (created by ebl4287)
    Palm Prefection is also a much better looking theme imo, has the launcher and everything

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...g-fection.html
    theres the thread on it, and its available via cydia
    2009-07-13 11:23 PM
    Yeah I had used prefection for a but but it wasn't fully compatible with 3.0 so I decided to give this a try. The "cards" setup is pretty slick on iPalm but I'm defintely watching for prefection v. 2

Yeah I had used prefection for a but but it wasn't fully compatible with 3.0 so I decided to give this a try. The "cards" setup is pretty slick on iPalm but I'm defintely watching for prefection v. 2
    Last edited by jordanemmet; 2009-07-14 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-14 03:33 AM

you did not give me credit...Wack!!...wait till PreMier comes out..
    2009-07-14 03:44 AM
    you did not give me credit...Wack!!...wait till PreMier comes out..
    Is this theme using parts that you created for prefection?

PS- I'm excited to hear there's still something in the works after all of the legal talk on the prefection release thread
    2009-07-14 04:04 AM