What's up everyone?

Well I've been a fan of the Leaf Factory icons since they released it on Customize while back. After a while looking at green for so long I thought it'll be great to use the same icons style yet be able to use different color icons/theme...

This is What I've come out with so far (only 16 icons created at this time but I'm working on creating lots more and more colors as well... Blue, Red & Orange are in my list)

I've created the 3 yellow backgrounds based on a cool wallpaper i've had and just cant find a good Dock to go along with it but i'll keep working on it.

Signal bars, 3G, EDGE & Battery are also yellow/gold to go along with the theme.

Feel free to provide your suggestions, opinions, likes & dislikes. Obviously I will be releasing everything i put together once its final.

Thanks,

Attached Thumbnails [Preview] A Golden Touch - Icons (Based on Leaf icons)-img_0301.png  
    Last edited by williamjv; 2009-07-18 at 04:55 AM.
    There're never enough iPhone Mods
    If anything I said helped you, Please press the Thanks! button
    2009-07-18 04:51 AM
    I like it
    2009-07-18 04:54 AM
    Looking good my friend. Nice to see this theme get a kick.
    2009-07-18 05:17 AM
    Thank you guys,

I'm still working on more and more icons. I'll keep posting new updates as I go. Still havent find a good dock to use with the theme though
    There're never enough iPhone Mods
    If anything I said helped you, Please press the Thanks! button
    2009-07-20 04:07 AM
    You are doing a great job.....I love this theme so much but don't know how to make the icons...Wish I could help
    2009-07-29 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD