What the fuk is going on?! Not another Pear situation! WTF...u posted the download link and said "bye bye modmyi" what's the reason for this?! Better not be similar to pears situation...cause I ain't a fan anymore and I've lost all respect...

This is redeculious
    2009-08-23 01:21 AM
    Reeco we understand if you haven't finish yet the theme. Just take your time and just release it when its ready. We really love this theme and we gonna appreciate it when its finish. Im keeping my hopes up.
    2009-08-23 02:23 AM
    i think the reason for he's leaving is because iConceptbeta got leaked :/

but that shouldn't be a reason, because everyone knows that that might happen sooner or later
    2009-08-23 03:28 AM
    Reeco this better not be a mean prank......
    please come back u are great and different form pear
    dont sink to that level
    2009-08-23 03:45 AM
    Damn hes gone, even from youtube
    2009-08-23 08:54 AM
    Hm I wonder what's going on...why didn't he just clear things with us....I'm sure he can tell us what's happening
    2009-08-23 10:35 AM
    I know that someone leaked this but it doesnt seem like he would act like pear and quit
    2009-08-23 10:34 PM
    It's not because of the leak, I'm sure. In this very same post he said that wouldn't be a reason to quit and also knew that his theme got leaked.
    I wonder if any mod can enlight this situation, I only see two possible reasons for this and one is that he had some conflict with site owners.
    2009-08-23 11:22 PM
    We have heard nothing, just as confused as everyone else.
    2009-08-23 11:45 PM
    I just donated to him yesterday to get the theme and now his gone! I was searching for a good theme for almost a yr now And i finally found this one, i hope he comes back i hate to see his skill to waste coz he got a huge talent when it comes to themes
    2009-08-24 12:07 AM
    Bummer.

Damn leakers. Gotta ruin it for everyone.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-08-24 03:45 AM
    it wasnt the leakers...its something else...hes known about the leak for quiet some time at Sinful...he had no problem with it and it was talked about...its something else.... :S
    2009-08-24 03:46 AM
    lol wtf i didnt even know this was going on...
    2009-08-24 04:17 AM
    Bummer.

Damn leakers. Gotta ruin it for everyone.
    You know what i wanna do to u right now u ignorant piece of garbage? Kick u in the butt so u fly into space and when u come back there will be nothing left of u and ur jappy mouth. Why would i pay my hard worked money for a theme and leak it to other ppl for free? Do u see any sence in that coz i think its plain dumb so next time u call sumone a leaker or bummer think twice coz i made this acc only coz i wanted to express what i feel about this situation. Ugh....
    2009-08-24 10:31 AM
    You know what i wanna do to u right now u ignorant piece of garbage? Kick u in the butt so u fly into space and when u come back there will be nothing left of u and ur jappy mouth. Why would i pay my hard worked money for a theme and leak it to other ppl for free? Do u see any sence in that coz i think its plain dumb so next time u call sumone a leaker or bummer think twice coz i made this acc only coz i wanted to express what i feel about this situation. Ugh....
    right.... did he say you where the leaker?
    no
    he just sed that all leakers ruin the fun for every one
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2009-08-24 11:43 AM
    Ok, seriously Vienio, there's no need for that type of name calling. And as rpgpro said, he didn't name you specifically. You pretty much just ratted yourself out here.

On a side note, I sure do hope reeco returns and explains what his current situation is. I was really looking forward to today's update. =(
    2009-08-24 11:57 AM
    Actually he did, he replyed to my first post i made about how i feel about this situation, i even got the email so yeah
    2009-08-24 03:50 PM
    Well I just hope that Reeco is ok and that he knows just how much we appreciate his hard work and that he is great at what he does.
    2009-08-24 05:14 PM
    This is why you should never pay for a beta theme.

Shame.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2009-08-24 05:32 PM
    So his theme got leaked and he just quits. This guy comes off like such a primadonna *****. I love how he charges for the theme (under the guise of donations), then just abandons the theme and the people who in reality paid for it before he finishes it.

If he hasn't really given up on the theme then above abandon statement does not apply. He still comes off like a ***** to me though.
    Last edited by xcdogx; 2009-08-24 at 06:03 PM.
    2009-08-24 05:58 PM
705 ... 14222324252634 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD