do you have any idea on a release date?
    im going on holiday in 3 weeks weeks and i would like to use this theme while im there
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2009-07-24 09:25 AM
    Awesome vid! Old song too haha! Man, im sure you are using the 3gs because its way quicker in going into landscape mode for your apps than mine is on a normal 3g. beautiful work once again.

I asked this earlier I think, but will there be a way to ask you for custom icons? I cant do anything in photoshop or id make them myself
    I'm actually on a iphone 2G but the theme is optimized to work very well.

And yes donaters can request icons, ONLY when the final build is out.

do you have any idea on a release date?
    im going on holiday in 3 weeks weeks and i would like to use this theme while im there
    Cant really give a timescale because dont know what bugs i'm going to encounter during beta testing. But i'm hopeful that it wont take 3 weeks.

Right, i've just woke up. lots to do today. lets get started
    Twitter: @reecouk
    2009-07-24 11:27 AM
    I'm actually on a iphone 2G but the theme is optimized to work very well.

And yes donaters can request icons, ONLY when the final build is out.

Cant really give a timescale because dont know what bugs i'm going to encounter during beta testing. But i'm hopeful that it wont take 3 weeks.

Right, i've just woke up. lots to do today. lets get started
    sweeeeet! Man 3 more days I cant wait to abuse the beta
    2009-07-24 02:36 PM
    Here is a pic of the lock screen :

Wish I could rotate that status bar in the lock screen, but ohhh well.

Also tested out k.nitsua auto setup method, so If release in time might include that, might not.

Need to work on UI and fix a few other things now. Back to work
    2009-07-24 02:55 PM
    that iconcept logo looks awesome
    2009-07-24 03:26 PM
    I'm live on justintv making the theme for the next 2 hours if you have any questions.

Justin.tv - reecouk
    2009-07-24 04:15 PM
    Beautiful job reeco! I love the artistic/photography feel to this theme. Hats off to you.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless
    2009-07-24 05:01 PM
    sigh.. you took my idea of ussing spring jumps to go to "other apps" or games instead of categories..lol just kidding i hadnt released anything yet but thats what i was going to do.. nice theme man
    2009-07-24 07:05 PM
    Love the lockscreen... Any chance you'll at a weather widget for the lock screen or make the weather icon live?
    2009-07-24 07:22 PM
    maybe you can try to make the statusbar dissapear(only @ the lockscreen) by making the statusbar blank and the icons landscape?
    2009-07-24 07:29 PM
    Love the logo.

Man, why do u have to raise the bar AGAIN? Already had a difficult time meeting iNav standards with iNitsua!
    2009-07-24 07:34 PM
    Love the logo.

Man, why do u have to raise the bar AGAIN? Already had a difficult time meeting iNav standards with iNitsua!
    Lol thanks man, I need to use some things from your theme as a base. Your widget.html Lockscreen Clock Widget And Your Wallpaper.html.

All credit will appear on the theme if I can have your permission to use them.

Thanks Austin
    2009-07-24 07:39 PM
    will i have any control over page colors reeco? can i?
    2009-07-24 11:39 PM
    Not for the beta, but if the feedback is people want the same colour throughout the theme:

E.G - Blue theme, Red Theme, Black Theme Etc... Then I might do that.

But for the beta it will be different colour per page.
    2009-07-24 11:53 PM
    is the wallpaper a jpeg i can play with in photoshop and do a color substitution? i don't mind multiple colors but i wouldn't mind modifying them slightly. i would personally never use green for anything so i'd like to sub a color for that one at least?

once you send me the beta sunday, i would assume i'd have some creative options via ssh wouldn't i?
    Last edited by bootleg; 2009-07-25 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-25 12:49 AM
    is the wallpaper a jpeg i can play with in photoshop and do a color substitution? i don't mind multiple colors but i wouldn't mind modifying them slightly. i would personally never use green for anything so i'd like to sub a color for that one at least?

once you send me the beta sunday, i would assume i'd have some creative options via ssh wouldn't i?
    Yes of course you can edit colour of the wallpapers in photoshop to your own specific ones. Then just replace the default files via ssh.
    2009-07-25 12:53 AM
    This theme is really sweet, damn you I was just getting set on another one. I will keep checking on your progress with this one though. Two thumbs up!!
    2009-07-25 01:28 AM
    This theme is really sweet, damn you I was just getting set on another one. I will keep checking on your progress with this one though. Two thumbs up!!
    Thanks man
    2009-07-25 11:38 AM
    May I ask what you did for the spotlight search page? No theme so far has been able to really modify the search page very well, and they all look funny when you swipe to that page.

For a gallery of my graphic artwork, click here
    2009-07-25 11:46 AM
    Love the look of this theme and cant wait until tomorrow to get it!!!
    2009-07-25 09:53 PM
705 ... 5678917 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD